Epilogue

Jimin wraps his hands around Yoongi's waist, backhugging the older, "Daaaddy?", he mused. He has been waiting for Yoongi inside the car for like 10 minutes. He got bored so he came back into their room to meet his lazy boyfriend.

Yoongi chuckled, "Yes, baaaabyboy?", with eyes still glued to his phone.

Jimin giggled, "What takes you so long?", he rests his head on Yoongi's shoulder to take a look at the phone that has been having too much attention from his lover. Yoongi quickly covers his phone up, "Ohh nothing.. Wait wait", he places one of his hand on Jimin's eyes to block the younger's view leaving Jimin blinded. The pleasant scent of Yoongi's shampoo made the blonde feels calm. He has been loving Yoongi's scent from every inch of the older's body. They've been partnered together for at least a month now and all of their videos are nothing but pure feelings.

"Aww! This must be something bad about me right?", Jimin pushes away Yoongi's hand on his face while pouting. "No no no. It's nothing! Really!", Yoongi places his phone inside his pocket and turns to the younger before hugging him tightly. Jimin crosses his arms, "Yes yes yes. It's something!", he sulked while still pouting.

Yoongi releases the hug after not being returned and rolls his eyes, "Fine..", he takes out his phone, handing it to his boyfriend. Jimin looks at Yoongi's poker face before checking the older's phone. His eyes widen, "What the..", both his cheeks start to redden.

"Yeah, I know right", Yoongi shrugged while still trying to maintain his straight face.

"Why do you set my nude as your home wallpaper?!", Jimin hits Yoongi's shoulder hardly, flustered. He has been taking a couple of lewd photoshoots since he has been popular but he doesn't expect Yoongi to keep it in his collection.

"Ouch, your body is mine so it's up to me to put it as my wallpaper", Yoongi reasoned while hissing because of the pain on his shoulder. Jimin blushes up more, "Gosh, hyung!", he hits the older again.

"Jeez, please don't hit me anymore..", Yoongi pleaded with both of his hands up. "You're the one who asked for it, pervert!", Jimin exclaimed, "You made me wait in the car alone just to be on your phone and set your phone homescreen to my nude, Christ".

Yoongi laughs, "I am pervert, duh. Or else I won't be dating such a lewd guy and work as a porn actor", he pats Jimin's head softly. Jimin squinted his eyes, "Daddy, I swear to god..", he pushed the older's body away from him. "Ok ok!", Yoongi raises both of his hands up again while snickering.

"Change it!"

"Nope", Yoongi smirked. Jimin's face is now tinted red, "Change it!", he repeated. Yoongi smiled, "Nope", he answered. "If you don't.. Y-you will not see me in that.. Umm.. Clothes again", Jimin warned.

Yoongi tilted his head, "But you're not in clothes-"

"That's the point!"

Yoongi massaged his forehead temple, "Fine! I want you to get naked and wear the choker that I like.. Hmm.. And stick a vibrator into your cute ass", he agreed with such an obscene commands.

Jimin gulped before nodding nervously, "Fu-fine! Change your wallpaper now", he decided. "Oh god, really?", Yoongi's eyes widen in excitement, "Fuck yesss!"

Jimin hits his boyfriend's chest softly while covering his face with a yellow pillow. Yoongi laughs, "I love you, babyboy", he hugs jimin tightly. Jimin smiles before hugging yoongi back, "I love you too".