Chapter 14

from here, this book became a crack fic. sorry.

"Y'all!"

"What is it?", Taehyung excitedly runs downstairs and towards Jin who is calling all the members with the thought that the Nintendo Switch he ordered online is finally here, "Jin hyung, is it my Switch?". "Call everybody. I got something to share and this is so important", Jin exclaimed. "Is it my Switch?!", Taehyung beamed, "It's so important!". Jin shakes his head, "The fuck.. Just call them to gather here in the living room, Taehyung".

Taehyung paused for a while before his eyes start to lit up, "It is my Switch!", he jumped up and down excitedly leaving Jin shaking his head because of the dork. "Y'ALL!!", Taehyung's loud coarse voice  have made the house shakes like a beast is fucking their house with inhuman pace, "COME DOWN! JIN HYUNG GOT SOMETHING FUCKING IMPORTANT TO SAY!"

"Huh?", Yoongi yawns, stretching his body. "Okay! I'll be there in a minute". He turns his head towards his boyfriend who is slepping soundly next to him, "Yah.. Jin hyung is calling", he shakes Jimin's body, trying to wake the younger up. "Mhm..", Jimin hummed, moving his body a bit. "I'll go first then. Wake up, okay?", Yoongi rubs his eyes, walking down the stairs towards the living room.

"Hmm.. whats going on..?", Yoongi sits down on a chair, resting his head on the table. "Aye whats going on with you Yoongi", Namjoon snickered, shaking his head in amusement. "What?", Yoongi raised his head enough to look at Namjoon's face, "I'm sleepy ogay", he said lazily like the half-assed person he is. "You are only in your boxers and there are still cum stains on your thighs and abdomen", Hoseok scrunched up his nose while looking from the top to the toe of Yoongi's body.

"What the?!", Yoongi is now completely awake. He looks down to his abdomen to confirm Hoseok's statements. He grunts before facepalming himself, "Fucking hell..", he cursed under his breath. How reckless can he be?

Footsteps heard. "Ugh.. Whats up?", Jimin slowly walk down the stairs as he rubs his eyes. "Mhmm Jimin do look hot", Jungkook hums, staring at Jimin's fine body. Jimin still wearing his oversized t-shirt and he remembered to put on a boxer before he comes down to the living room. "Uh?", Jimin scratches his head in confusion, "What do you mean, Kook?". Yoongi tilted his head towards his boyfriend before facepalming himself again, "Fuck. Jimin, the collar", Yoongi covers his face in embarrassment. "Uh? What?", Jimin touches his neck. His eyes widen and he is now awake while his face turns red in an instant moment. "Fuck..", he cursed.

"Mhm okay you two are making my boner harden, I swear to god", Jungkook grunted still got his eyes glued on Jimin's body. Jimin tries to take his colar off himself but he failed, "Dad- I mean, hyung. Help me please", he asked as he crouches next to his boyfriend. Yoongi nodded and touches Jimin's collar. "Oh fuck", now he remembered something, "This collar is locked. The key is upstairs".

"What in the actual fuck, hyung..", Jimin covers his face, blushing hardly. Everybody other than them are having mixed reactions. Hoseok is still laughing his ass off on the floor. "Whatever..", Jin said, "I'm calling y'all because I got something to tell you..". "What?", Namjoon tilted his head towards Jin who is now standing on a chair to grab everyone's attention.

"A good news.."

"Is it about my Switch?", Taehyung's eyes widen, focusing to Jin. The oldest member rolled his eyes, "No. Unfortunately it's not about your Nintendo Switch". Taehyung and Jungkook awed in disappoinment before pouting. "A very good news..", Jin continued, not giving a single care for the sulky dorks. "What the fuck.. Just say it hyung, Jesus Christ", Yoongi grunts being desperate to end this meeting and go upstairs to hide from the boys for a while.

"Fine. Yoonmin got the job as porn stars at BigPorn Ent"

"WHAT THE FUCKKK?!"