Chapter 18

It's a new day. Yoongi frowned and Jimin shakes his head while chuckling. "Why the fuck did I agree to this crazy idea..", Yoongi grunted while ruffling his hair in frustration. Jimin takes his bag and puts it into Yoongi's car, "It's okay, hyung", the younger pats Yoongi's shoulder softly, "At least we are still together".

Yoongi snickers, "At least we are still together.. Aye?", he grinned before he pecks Jimin's nose, "Cute. I like it". Jimin blushes and giggles, "Oh shut up..", he covers both of his cheeks. "Let's get going already", Yoongi flashed a smile before walking to the driver seat and rests his ass his ass on the comfortable cushion. Jimin shuts the car trunk before he proceeds to sit next to his boyfriend. "Let's get it", Jimin added. Yoongi started to change gears thus moving the car according to his control, driving to their campsite.

***

"Jiminie"

Jimin moves a little bit, "Uh?". Yoongi smiled looking at his adorable boyfriend, "We're here". "Oh..", Jimin rubs his eyes, stretching his back, "Did i sleep for a long time?". Yoongi chuckles, "Kinda. But I like watching you sleep". Jimin's face heats up, "You watch me sleep? Oh god.. What if I drool when I was sleeping?", Jimin wipes his face. Yoongi laughs, looking at the younger's action. "You don't drool babe..", Yoongi said while softly pinching Jimin's nose, "Now let's get off from this car. We gonna be late for the first meeting".

Jimin nods before he opens the door to his side, getting out of the car. He stretched his body more before he walked towards the car trunk to pick his bag up. They are going to be camping here for 2 days and 1 night which is fair enough for Yoongi because he doesn't want to be at the campsite any longer. Mostly because he has planned to go to some good places here and there since they're in Daegu right now. Jimin has only been here once when he was 12 years old so Yoongi want to show him around. He smiled to himself, thinking that it'll be like a date. A date with his adorable boyfriend in his own hometown.

They picked up their bags before walking towards a foreign girl; who seems like a receptionist. "Uh.. Excuse me?", Yoongi greeted awkwardly in english, making Jimin giggles a little bit. He was amused by Yoongi's english which is certainly not that good. Yoongi elbowed Jimin softly which contrasts against his frowning eyebrows. Jimin covers his mouth, "Sorry hyung", he apologized.

"Oh, hello! Don't worry, I can speak korean!", the foreign girl grinned before continuing, "So.. May i see your pass?". "Yes sure", Yoongi took his pass out from his jacket's pocket before giving it to the girl. "Thanks. How about yours?", the girl inquired Jimin. The blonde started to panic. He checked all of the pockets on his outfit, "Not here..", he mumbled to himself. He squatted down to check on his bag, "Not here either". Jimin stood up before he looked into the girl's eyes while scratching his head, "Err.. I think I left my pass-"

"Good. Now you can't join this camp so I won't too because I'll always be with you. Let's go back to the car and go somewhere else", Yoongi laughed in relief before he takes his pass away from the girl's hand. "Uh.. But I left my pass inside the car". Yoongi laughs in inner pain after muttering 'fuck' under his breath, "Hmm, good then. Go take your pass. I will wait for you here". Yoongi rests his heavy ass on a chair nearby after handing Jimin the key to his car. Jimin nodded, taking the key from his boyfriend before running towards the white car to take his pass.

"Is he your partner?"

Yoongi turned his head towards the foreign girl with a judging look, "Yeah", he replied. "Cute. How many partners he have ever been with? He seems so pure and innocent". Yoongi gives the girl a threatening glare, "He is only mine". The girl raised both of her hands up, "Oh, how dominant. Are you like.. his boyfriend?"

"Yeah why?"

"Being in this industry, you two will be seperated sooner or later. Just.. I don't know. It's just how this career goes", the girl shrugged. "Nope. I will kill Bang PDnim if he seperates both of us apart", Yoongi clenched his fists. "Bang PDnim? Oh, so you are from BigPorn Ent? Wow", the girl raised one of her eyebrows while scanning Yoongi's visual from his top to toe. "Wow indeed bitch", Yoongi crossed both of his arms with his smug face.

"Hmm, sassy I see", the girl chuckled, "But trust me, BigPorn Ent is really famous for being one of the company that tries so many kinks and switching partners. However, the pornstars are mostly still healthy, free from any STDs"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Yeah sure". Yoongi has been having the thought of them being seperated from each other but as long as they're still feeling the same towards each other, he is okay. However, what if one of them fell into some shits and cheated. Yoongi shakes his head, trying to get the thought out of his head.

Footsteps heard, "Here!", Jimin runs to the receptionist, waving his pass in the air. "Oh", the girl smiles, taking the pass from Jimin's small hand before taking some notes on a book that can't be identified by Yoongi. "Now let's get you guys a room. Hmm", she pauses while checking through a name list. "Good for you, we still have an empty room for two", she takes a key from the other side of the table, "This is the key to the room, 69".