Chapter 22

"So how's the camp?"

"Shitty..", grunts Yoongi while ruffling his soft blue coloured hair. Jimin laughs before he hits Yoongi's back softly, "He was just bored being away from me". "Yeah you know me, babe..", Yoongi responded half-assedly.

Jin scratches his head, "Okay then. Go take a rest and sleep. It's already 10pm, I know you both are still tired from all the stuffs in Daegu". "I'm not!", Jimin beamed, giggling. Yoongi chuckles, "You only sleep all the way here, babe. It's not fair". "Oh.. Okay then. Just go sleep again, Jimbles. Go sleep with your.. Daddy", Jin winked at Yoongi with so much meanings.

Yoongi startled, "Noo!", Yoongi crosses his hands, "I'm too tired. I can't do anything while being this tired, I swear to god Even if he ride me, I would be fast asleep". Jin laughes while Jimin blushes and hits Yoongi's shoulder. "Ouch, babe.. It's true okay", Yoongi carressed his shoulder after receiving the hit from his little boyfriend.

"Oh.. And tomorrow you got a filming to do. Your official first filming so it will be taking a long time", the oldest said while crossing both of his arms, "Use the knowledge you've learnt from the camp and you can finish your job faster", he added.

"Oh, okay. Whatever.. I just wanna sleep now", Yoongi yawned while stretching his back, "Let's go to the room, Jiminie". Jimin nods and follows his boyfriend's steps up the stairs. Leaving Jin alone in the living room, watching the television.

***

Yoongi laid down in the bed right after he put his luggage down. He let out a deep sigh before closing both of his eyes. "I will go take my bath first okay?". "Hmm..", Yoongi hummed, still closing his eyes. He just want to sleep. A day of being outdoor tire him up so bad. He is more to an indoor kind of person so he prefers staying at home, in his little cozy room. Listening to some good songs while practicing some steps for their dance covers once in a while.

However, today was a good day. It'll be etched deep into his memory. Being together with his boyfriend, spending quality time together, made his dulcet heart drowned with happiness. He smiled to himself, remembering the delightful moments he had with Jimin.

Jimin laughs a bit after seeing the curve on the older's pink baby-like lips, "Sleep well daddy".