Chapter 15

"WHAT THE FUCKKK?!"

"Aye aye chill please. I swear to god..", Jin raised both of his hands, trying to chill his childs and his husbando. "What.. How?! How the fuck?! I swear to god i never went to their audition!", Yoongi bursted out. He's panicking the fact that maybe he had done the audition when he was drunk since he's very lightweight towards booze. "Me too!", Jimin shouted, joining Yoongi in. Also panicking about his whole life career.

He dropped out of college because he doesn't like the course he was taking which was law and then he joined his friends to make a dancing group and became a bunch of successful YouTuber. And now he's going to be a pornstar?! Jimin sighed before covering his red tinted cheeks.

"Aye y'all", Hoseok raised his hand up, "I actually sent the sextape to BigPorn Ent and they were all like, Mhm mhm this is good. It also includes audiences that are not fapping. So this is kinda unique.. Hmm we'll recruit them!"

"God damn it, Hoseok..", Yoongi hits his head several times on the table, "I want to die, please".

"Chill.. We are just jobless YouTuber tho. Namjoon and Jin are also the pornstars working under that company while Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok are auditioning for it right? So it wouldn't be any problems..", Jimin pats Yoongi's back. Yoongi nearly let out a couple of tears from his eyes, what have he done to deserve this? "Being a YouTuber is a job, okay?", Yoongi pointed out. It sounded like he's sobbing so Jimin softly carressed his boyfriend's hair, trying to cool him down.

"What more they commented about the sextape?", Jungkook ask Jin as he got no topic. "Well. They just say what Hoseok has said before. Plus, they also said that the audiences there were all high with abstinence". "High with abstinence, the fuck?", Taehyung bursted out, laughing.

"Banggay Boys are literally just a bunch of horny ulzzang gays-"

"And bisex", Namjoon cuts.

"and a bisexual!", Jungkook concludes.

"So.. We are going to work with Namjoon and Jin hyung?", Yoongi raised his eyebrows. Jimin smiled at him, relieved as he is now relaxed. "Yeah. When can you start?", Namjoon asked before he remembers something important, "Ah, for your first week, y'all don't really have to do sextapes. Both of you only have to follow some porn courses and do some activities. Maybe go to a porn camp.. I don't know. It's up to Bang PDnim", he answered completely.

"Woah woah.. Sounds fun as fuck", Taehyung presses his cheeks with his palms. "I know right? Let's do a hardcore threesome sextape and send it to the label!", Hoseok stands up, suggesting his bombastic idea to both Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Meh. Taekook is the most kinky couple among the couples in our group. No third party allowed", Jungkook snarled, being proud with his fuck buddy. "Just apply as a camboy. You'll get the job in no time", Taehyung suggested.

"Hmm, good idea. I'm going to do it now. Yoongi hyung, I want to borrow some of your sex toys!", Hoseok runs towards the stairs. "Don't you dare Hoseok!", Yoongi gets up off his chair and chases Hoseok, leaving Jimin giggling to their actions.