Chapter 30

"Da- I mean, hyung. Thanks for taking me out for this dinner", Hyun smiles, showing off his dimples and his canine tooth. Yoongi couldn't help it but smiled a bit, looking at the cute little face the younger one have. He has always been attracted to cute stuffs so he doesn't really want to deny that. That's the main reason why for the first few months of him dating Jimin, it was so dull. He was trying to figure out his own feelings. Was it just a normal affections that he always have towards cute things or was it real love?

In the end, he found himself falling more and more for Jimin until now.

The awkward silence between Hyun and him started to get obnoxious. Yoongi took a deep breath before he make his first attempt to break the silence, "So.. What have you been doing all this time?"

Hyun look right into Yoongi's eyes before running his eyes away from him. "Hmm.. Of course, I was looking for you", Hyun sips on his carrot milkshake before he continues, "And I've also got myself a mas- oh, I mean a caretaker", Hyun lowkey blushed as he nearly says master just now.

"Oh, so you got yourself a master? Good for you", Yoongi reacted half-heartedly while eating his spaghetti hungrily. Hyun blushes more as Yoongi managed to catch the word he was about to say before, "Err.. Thanks..?", he flustered.

Yoongi sighed with a black straw between his beautiful pink lips, "Then, why are you still here..?". "I missed you. You're my first caretaker and the one who took away my virginity.. And you taught me so many lessons. I'm so glad you was my caretaker when I was alone as an orphan..", the younger plays with a fork, prefer to talk than to eat.

"Oh, okay. Just remember; I'm your past, kitten. I am not your caretaker anymore and you got yourself a new caretaker and that's good! At least you aren't lonely", Yoongi tried to cheer up the atmosphere with his full mouth.

"Yeah.. I'm glad I got myself a caretaker too. But he is not as goㅡ",

"Uh uh!", Yoongi cuts, "You have to get away from the memory of the past and live in the reality. Love your new caretaker not me". Yoongi stuffs some last bits of the spaghetti he have left.

Hyun flinched, "So.."

"So?"

"I will try to forget you.. And love my new m-master more.", Hyun concluded with his heavy heart. He still love Yoongi and it's hard to get over it. The sex they had before still make him feels happy and fulfilled but the fact that Yoongi has met Bang PDnim to request for a partner change made him feel sad. Moreover, Bang PDnim agreed to Yoongi's request since he doesn't want Yoongi to quit the job.

"Good. Please eat quicker, I wanna go ho-"

"But can you give me a kiss?"

"What the..", Yoongi stared at Hyun up and down with a disgusted look plastered on his face. Hyun pouted, "Last kiss. And I promise you that I would never talk about the past ever again. I'll get over those beautiful memories with you", he pleaded.

"But maybe we can kiss so many god damn time in any shootings we have sooner or later", Yoongi reasoned. He doesn't want to do it since it'll put him in a grave danger if his beloved boyfriend somehow know about this since if he do the kiss, it'll be natural and not an act. Hyun faked a smile, "Yeah sure. I know that you've changed your partner. Plus, even the shooting before; you didn't even peck my lips", he debated.

Yoongi shrugged, "Ah, maybe.. Someday in the future.. If we somehow have to shoot a scene together.. Or some shits", he was nervous. "But I don't want an act. I want a pure natural kiss from you", Hyun paused after having a look on Yoongi's face that is screaming discomfort right now, "And I promise you to stop talking to you. Or I'll even quit the job if you want me to".

Yoongi scratches his head before he widen his eyes, "My boyfriend will be sad if-". "He is not here. And it's nothing. Just.. maybe a quick peck and I will go away from your life and pretend that we've never even met before..", Hyun holds the older's hand, "Please..?"

"Ugh..", Yoongi shifts himself on the chair, "Fine..", he gave up before pulling the brunette closer, kissing him softly on his chapped lips.

"It's just like the memories..", Hyun thought to himself while licking Yoongi's sweet sinful lips, "It's so nice.. Just like the happy old times..". Yoongi just played it cool. He pulls his face away, breaking the physical connection between them.

But they didn't notice that Jimin witnessed the scene.