Chapter 6 [M]

It has always been uncomfortable when the curve of Jimin's ass meets the sharp pain of Yoongi's cock. Yoongi's hip bones was really evident and you could feel it easily. When they have sex, there's not much slap of skin and Jimin worries about that of his hyung. It's an excuse to create a mental note to Jin hyung asking to shove more food into Yoongi. Especially since he has been Yoongi's roommate for more than a month now.

Jimin is folded in half for Yoongi and his arms are getting quite exhausted from holding up the backs of his knees, his legs just up in the air like any other nightly sex. It was another one of Yoongi's ideas to increase the positions they have tried for the past few months they've been dating. Yoongi is hovering over him, arms stiff at either side of Jimin's head, keeping himself propped up nice. The only real friction and contact occurs down where their hips are located. It doesn't feel nearly as good for Jimin as it should, or maybe as it could.

Yoongi's cock is slick and glides into him easily but it's still not quite that right to Jimin, something clearly wasn't in its rightful place. Maybe it's the way Jimin, awfully literal, holds himself inwards, keeping everything to himself as he lets Yoongi do as he please and do the push and go. And as if the contrast isn't enough, things like smoothing the frown off of Yoongi's lips with his own, running fingers through the back of Yoongi's hair, arching his own hips back to meet Yoongi's was terribly difficult enough.

Yoongi is silent, not that much of an astonishment to Jimin though. When they do these kind of things, he gave Jimin the silent treatment. He's not a quiet person by any means, especially not around Jimin. Jimin doesn't want to let on that he's taking pleasure by its neck and enjoying this more than he should be. Maybe it isn't right; maybe the balance between pleasure and pain is a little too far towards the bottom one which is him. He's not even hard yet, and honestly Yoongi doesn't really seem to know what he's doing so he doesn't expect to be.

He'd be lying, though, if he said this was still just for Yoongi, to help him get off. He doesn't quite get off from it himself, at least not in the same way as Yoongi does; but he likes being the one who can do this for Yoongi, likes being the person who can help him release some of the stress that bubbles within him every now and then. He wonders if their bandmates know, if they see the shift in personality that Jimin sees. When Yoongi stands in front of him, whimpering in frustration, trying to wrestle lust that settled high, "Babyboy, help me out", it comes as no surprise and Jimin pauses his own undressing, no hesitation to comply.

"Daddy," he moans, and even he himself was shocked at how his voice had such a sound. Yoongi's head jerks up and finally meets his gaze and Jimin thinks this is probably the first time both of them had eye contact. Maybe they need to work it up more with the eye contact, Jimin was partially sure that this is one of the missing puzzle he has been trying to find.

Yoongi's thrusts slow down significantly and he lets his lower lip slip out from between his teeth and with his jaw slack and his eyes glazed over. Jimin realizes how beautiful he really is, he just wishes his eyes didn't look so sad.

Something in Yoongi breaks when their eyes meet and his arms finally lose their tension, falling to his elbows at either side of Jimin's head. His hips are still pushing, cock sliding in and out at an almost painfully slow rate now, but Jimin thinks he likes it better this way, it's less rushed and gives him more time to feel. And Yoongi's hands seem to get curious now, soft fingers brushing the hair out of Jimin's eyes before moving down to trail the outline of Jimin's lips. Jimin decided to give in this time, doing something selfish for once because, fuck, he really would do anything for this boy, but sometimes it's nice to feel wanted. So he presses his lips to Yoongi's fingers — once, twice, and his heart nearly jumps out of his chest when Yoongi whispers his name in response.

And then Yoongi's fingers are now in Jimin's hair and Yoongi's soft lips are on his, and Jimin thinks they could stay like this forever and he wouldn't mind. He's always wanted to taste Yoongi, they are always so close, physically and emotionally, but he's never had a taste of the real him, deep inside. Yoongi's lips are already swollen from the bites and sucking itself so Jimin's tried to soothe them, sucking gently on Yoongi's tongue before lightly tracing the outline of the scar on Yoongi's lip with his tongue.

And it hits him that maybe this is why he does this, he wants Yoongi to relax, wants him to feel good. He's the one who checks Yoongi's canned drinks before giving them to him to make sure he doesn't cut himself, the one who has to grab Yoongi by the arm avoiding him to walk into a wall or another glass door because Yoongi is just that little bit airy. If he can step this up, move from protecting what's there to giving him what isn't, Jimin will be elated. He was supposed to be the healer, after all.

But before he can really take it all in, Yoongi grunted and pushed his forehead into Jimin's collarbone, cock pulsing inside him as he comes, and before Jimin can hold him there like he wants to, Yoongi's already pulling out before wearing his trousers properly and making his way to his own bed. Jimin drifts off to the deafening sound of his own heartbeat and he quickly jerks himself off into his balled up boxers before tossing the mess off the bed and letting sleep take hold. He still can feel the older's cum in his ass, dripping out of it and he couldn't care more about it. He's too lazy to stand and walk to the bathroom. Cleaning his ass up took time too so he just let it be. Jimin made a mental note to himself to clean it tomorrow after he wake up from his slumber.

After a while, Yoongi suddenly rise up from his bed and walked towards Jimin. He might wants a second round, Jimin thought to himself because sometimes it'll be like that except for  this time there is no warning. Yoongi's mood is as stable and normal as ever, that is until he wraps his fingers around Jimin's small wrist, tugging on them. Jimin panics a little, this is familiar but he doesn't want to misread this, maybe Yoongi just wanted to settle down another erection, but he'd shown no signs of that earlier. Yoongi pinned Jimin against his bed, Jimin feels like his entire being crumbles as Yoongi presses soft lips to his, and he gets to taste him again. Jimin feels his heart somewhere near his throat when Yoongi pulls back, taking in Jimin's bewildered expression before pressing their foreheads together and sighing out, "I want to fuck you so hard and use all of the sex toys on you".

There's a rift in the air though, a palpable divergence from the norm as Yoongi rolls his hips into Jimin's, stomachs pressed and almost flush together this time. He licks a stripe up the side of Jimin's neck, pausing to press his lips just below his ear and Jimin, without thinking, moves his hips up and down to grind on the younger's crotch. Jimin wraps his legs around Yoongi's waist, wanting to feel more, no — all of Yoongi as he let go of a broken, soft moan. Jimin's hands work their way up the sides of Yoongi's face, fingers tangling in his hair and Yoongi breathed out against the skin of his neck, "I want you to feel good and that'll always be priority", his hand trails down Jimin's stomach, fingers twisting around his cock and "—tell me how I can make it feel good for you."

Jimin's breath hitched at how deep Yoongi's voice can be just for him. He gulped before answering, "Please use your toys on me, daddy".

———

° softie edited