Chapter 2

JIMIN

Whether to be excited or nervous about the fact that I fucked Min Yoongi is a question which I'm still waiting the concluding answer for. The overflowing feeling is still within me, as well as the pleasuring pain that courses through my thighs. I held my own pity party when I woke up because he wasn't there with me to what I hoped and wish for were morning kisses and warm sunshine-woken cuddles.

I wanted to taste him as soon as I woke up. I used to wonder if it ever occurred to him if I was enough for him to call me babyboy; if I was suitable to be his companion in those late nights lust-driven rides. His bed was the most comfortable places I've ever been to and I felt at cloud nine with his kisses. And I only hoped for him to feel the same.

Every Saturday night, a game of spin the bottle, truth or dare, and any other games that may allow you to do something to a certain person will he held. And every time, a couple would be caught to heat up and get down on sexual intercourse. Of course, the mom and dad couple were never into the game unless their partner would be each other. Basic Namjin.

For me, I'd always be paired with either Taehyung or Jungkook. The maknae line is an unbreakable pack, I guess. However, yesterday night was the first time I'd ever fucked a hyung and it was the best Saturday night of my life. Though Jungkook was my crush since he would always fuck me up good, maybe yesterday night would change that. I do already think that it changed because Yoongi hyung handled me better, just the way I like it to be. I shook my head, trying to relieve myself from anymore impure thoughts so I stared to the screen on my laptop.

Daddy, quite an odd name to call your partner. But it straight up turned on Yoongi like a light bulb so it wasn't that bizzare at all. I have a kink of his own. Babyboy, it sounds sweet, doesn't it? It rolled off Yoongi's tongue ever so softly last night and Jimin felt a warm flush course through his cheeks. I scan my bed for any left traces of him but later found a green USB drive with a small note attached to it.

Last Night Footage
Taken by the One and Only,
Jung Hoesuck

I decided to watch it since my curiosity got the best of me. For the first six seconds, a black screen first flashed upon my computer monitor and a heat of lips beneath flickering lights displayed. Red streaked my cheeks and bit hard on my lips. Well, fuck. It's what I thought it was. I know I shouldn't jack off to this shit. But what's disturbing is that someone actually put a hidden camera in where they had their ' 'moments' and that person would be Hoseok hyung.

After about half of a minute watching, I slowly pulls the zipper of my trousers down, releasing my boner and the feeling of my fingertips on my dick was extraordinary. I thought to myself that this will be my best masturbating session because of this hot video from yesterday.

In the video, I was a moaning mess compared to the extreme silence yet intimidation factor of Yoongi hyung's unbearable, petrifying and piercing eyes. His moves was swift contrasting to my sloppy and rather thirsty actions. My eyes were lidded, being treated so good by him. As if they were crafted by the lustfulness of the gods, Yoongi created pleasure I haven't received before and I still can't forget about it.

The pleasure he gave me can't be compared to anyone. Not even from Jungkook — who also god-like effects on me.

———

I was slightly proud and embarrassed of the mess I've made. Albeit the high I've received was fulfilling enough because the high I want to receive was from Yoongi hyung. I want his touch choking me with unbearable pain yet also his swift tongue licking every part of my flesh. It was all satisfying. And to top it all off,

His voice is heaven within hell

Taehyung, my roommate who never bothers to knock and always disturb everything I do, bursts in. I do not even have the energy to conduct such arguments with him because as far as I know, he's an arrogant and stubborn idiot to be reckoned with. And lastly, do not be persistent in having fights with Taehyung, he's such an idiot he doesn't even have logic. I just face silence with him and eye him with judgemental looks as he reads his manga Junjou Romantica. That manga is so old, I would recommend mangas like Black Clover or My Hero Academia but Taehyung has read them all. Now he's digging into his old manga collection while waiting for new ones to be updated.

He ruffled my hair and grunted in frustration. He had a throaty sound whenever he spoke so it would be difficult dismissing him. "Aish, you should just go to Yoongi hyung and confess you undying love — and lust — for him and his teeny weeny dick", he started to speak.

"Shut the fuck up", I protested at his attempt to retort at Yoongi, "He has quadruple the size of your dick, you asshole!". He rolled his eyes, "Fine. Defensive much." I cease to debate much more so I just pouted to make it look like I'm sulking.

"Jiminie", he muses, "We all ship you and Yoongi hyung, don't worry".

"Yoonmin, right? I overheard Hoseok hyung downstairs singing it while he was brushing his teeth", I raised both of my eyebrows, crossing my arms.

"Yeah," Taehyung attempts to hide his laugher and muffled giggles were hiccuped later, "But what's the use of the ship name if you two aren't even together?"

"I know when to consult him about my lustful needs, alright?" I throw a pillow at him making his manga falls on the floor, "It's not now, but I will confess someday in the future or maybe we just naturally become a couple without me confessing anything. That can be happening sooner or later". Taehyung throws a pillow back to me and it started a soft and plush chaos of me and him throwing pillows to each others instead of shades. Despite of it all, he agrees with whatever I concluded. Taehyung deadpanned, "May Jisoos bless you".

He took his manga up back before resuming his reading afterwards.

———

° softie edited