Chapter 20

After an ice breaking session in group, the participants all look up to the stage as the host is testing the microphone. "Birth test.. Birth test one two.. Pfft..", the host lowkey cracked at his own joke. "The fuck is wrong with him, god damn. It's doesn't even make any sense", Yoongi frowned, looking up from his phone.

"Sorry for the inconvenience. Let's proceed to the next activity which is a talk from an international pornstar, Manuel Ferrara!", the host announced. The crowd cheered, apparently anticipating the guy who'll be giving his little talk. Yoongi tilts his head to his left, seeing one of his teammates, Hoshit, clapping with his hands on top of his head like a baboon.

"Jesus.. Just who is that foreign guy?"

"He is one of the most famous pros"

"Really?", Yoongi focusses both of his eyes on the guy who is now already on the stage, waving to ppl down here. Yoongi seemed like he is bored already, crossing both of his arms. "Hello, I'm so glad to be here to talk to you all", the guy smiled to his audiences. "Pfft, he is talking in english. I wouldn't really understand it that well", Yoongi scratched his head, "Well, it's better that way I guess". "It's okay, fam. If you wanna know what is he saying, I can translate them for you", Bamdick pats Yoongi's thigh. Yoongi's face expressed his disgusted feelings, "It's okay, bro", he pulls Bamdick's hand off his thigh. "I don't need your help", Yoongi frowned, trying to understand the shits that the Ferrara guy is talking about.

"It's pretty turnt up right here, alright. I can even feel the heat", Manuel chuckles, "I'm here to give a talk. I don't know what talk I'm going to talk about but.. whatever. I'm just going to share my experiences as a pornstar. So I entered the porn industry since the year 1999. Most of you don't even know what is sex at that time with your young age but yeah, I've been doing it since that year. At the age of 24. I don't expect that I will be noticed by so many people. However, thanks to my supporter, I'm now well-known", he paused as the crowd applause.

Yoongi runs his hand through his blue coloured hair, as he failed to understand any inch of the talk. "Bamdick.. The fuck he is talking about?", he asked. "Oh.. nothing. He is just saying something about his life", Bamdick shrugged. Yoongi nods, "Boring.. I want to sleep", he grunts.

"My wife", Manuel continues, "Also a pornstar and she is known as..", "Kayden Kross!", the crowd cheers. 'Wow. They do know much about porn industry.. What I only know about this shit is I can have sex and get money for it. That's all', Yoongi thought to himself, amused. He wouldn't want to know anything more though.

"Yes, Kayden Kross. Wow, y'all really know us well. That's great! My wife is there.. Look she is waving her hands", he pointed at a corner where his wife at. Everyone lifted their head, looking at the direction of Manuel's finger before clapping. "So yeah, she herself.. got into this industry without any expectations. She literally worked as a stripper because she wants a large amount of money to rescue a pony from a slaughter house and eventually got scouted and bamm she's here!", Manuel goes on.

Yoongi have lost his interest to the talk so he sends his boyfriend a simple text,

wyd?

He scrolls down twitter, waiting for the reply and tweeted some bombs about one of the lamest hashtag that ever trend in kpop industry, #kpopisgoingtojailparty. He can't help but be amused at the tweets regarding to the hashtag. After a while he got a reply,

im watching you *grins*

watching me?

Yoongi replied quickly and look around for Jimin. Jimin waves his hands to finally be noticed by his boyfriend.

hahaha cutie. listen to the talk, duh.

Yoongi replied.

me dun under stand english

Yoongi chuckles at the blonde's bad english,

poor jiminie.. have you made some new friends?

yeah! tamponie is a very good guy! he is really funny

oh. good. be a good boy okay?

jimin giggled, smiling to himself,

ok dad <3

yoongi laughed before he continues listening to the talk.

"-so basically, man and women.. women will be paid more. But when it comes to homos, the bottom will be paid more than the top while switch will be paid equally.."

Yoongi's eyes widen. He quickly sends a text to his boyfriend,

i wanna be the bottom