Chapter Four

"Good to see you are awake." Rionna says letting out a smile.

I just stare at her as she comes toward me, her short black dress moving as she sits on my bed.

"It's been a while Rena. When I saw you I was surprised but then again, I don't know any other female wolf that can beat so many other people alone. I guess Scarletta is still as fierce as ever then." She looks at me sweetly and I just stare at her. The last time I saw her was over a year ago when she rejected my brother and just disappeared. One day she was in our pack and the next day, she was no where to be found. "Please say something." Her green eyes land on mine.

"So my brother was right when he said you were alive." She casts her eyes down.

"Oh. Yes I am alive, very much so at that."

"Why did you leave?" I demand.

"Your brother loved my sister! My twin! And she loved him too. They were in a relationship for two years Rena! When I came back and met him again, I was shocked to find out he was my mate. My twin's boyfriend! Common Rena, I'm not selfish!"

"So you rejected my brother because of your sister who wasn't even his mate? That's dumb!"

"I don't expect you to understand Rena." Her words make me angry.

"All I understand is that my brother cried for you!" I practically yell at her, I feel Scarletta within me growing increasingly annoyed at her.

"What? He.." She trails off and then gives me a sad look, her eyes looking like tears are about to fall "I know I hurt his wolf when I left and I'm sorry about that but your brother loved my sister and if he was going to choose me, it would have been because of the mate bond. That bond isn't worth hurting Olivia, Rena."

"Olivia asked you to leave didn't she?" I ask finally coming to that understanding.

"Yes." She looks up at me "She did."

"That little..." I say angry.

"It's not her fault, I would have done the same, anyone would have."

"If she doesn't reject her mate after meeting him, I will personally kill her!" I say in finality "But how did you get here?"

"Oh. My mom came here three years ago after my father died because she and Olivia couldn't stand each other. My mother is the Luna's....well ex-Luna's sister." She gives me a look "When she met my father, she left this pack and moved to your pack so when she came back here, I figured that this was the safest place to be after I left your pack."

"So they gave you this stupid bracelet then and cut off your mind link then?" I point toward the bracelet in my hand. "Because I know my brother tried severally to contact you."

"No." She gives me a guilty look "I was inductrinated into this pack." I just stare at her, surprised. "Everyone accepted me here Rena and Emiliano and I got close. His father asked if I wanted to get inductrinated and I said yes. I'm sorry."

"I won't comment on this. Anyway whose Emiliano? Don't tell me you forgot my brother fell in love or something." She laughs at me hard "What's so funny?"

"Okay I need to explain things." She grabs my hand "Emiliano is my cousin and our Alpha. Your mate's name is Alpha Maxwell Emiliano. His father just passed away about two weeks ago so expect that everyone is wearing black." That's when I remember that she did say her mom was the ex-Luna's sister. My mate's mother's sister.

"Oh." I look at her and then she gives me an odd look.

"I have to go Rena, we will catch up later." She gets up and I realise that she was mind linked.