Chapter Seven

Emile tosses me down on the floor with so much violence that my side receives a very heavy impact. I wince in obvious pain.

I look over and I see a room empty with only a large metallic table and about two chairs. I manage to stand up and that is when I see a screen.

I look away from the screen and towards Emile, who is visibly angry.

"You hurt Jonas!" He scoffs out angrily, rage evident in his lovely brown eyes.

"He had it coming!" I retaliate, folding my arms across my chest.

"Well I guess you will have this coming too." He says that and then Hayden comes into the room "You're a Beta and for some odd reason, this she-devil here is surprisingly strong" he says to Hayden "I trust you can restrain her or else, I will have your neck!" He threatens. I watch Hayden nod while I stand there, unable to comprehend. "You won't listen to me right Lorena? You go on doing as you please and hurting my pack members? well I have had it! Now you will learn the hard way." He says with an emotionless face, almost pre-conceived.

"It's not my fault if your pack is weak! I keep telling you that!" I yell in frustration "Besides, it was that idiot over there that was badmouthing me and giving me soooo much attitude! Just ask Hayden over here!" I clench my teeth annoyed "I won't have any half-baked idiot wolf disrespecting me just because he feels entitled to do so!"

"Entitlement or not, you do not hurt my men!" He shouts.

"I do what I please!" I defend myself. I can feel Scarletta telling me to stop because I am angering him but I don't and I won't! Who does this Alpha think he is anyway? I'm sick of putting up with him "You are not the boss of me! I will never submit to you! You are not my Alpha or ruler" I go close to him in anger, ready to shove him but I decide against it, instead I just stare into his eyes that are changing between their light brown hue and gold, unable to decide "So get used to it!" As I say that, I hear Hayden gasp behind me then Emile's eyes decide on gold.

"Okay she-wolf, after I'm done with you, you will surely eat your words." He moves away from me and shouts "Arnold!" The man known as Arnold comes into the room "Hayden, Arnold, restrain her. I am tired of her insolence and I am putting an end to it now!" He walks towards another door in the room "Hayden, Arnold, only call me when this foolish girl has eaten her words and decides to submit." And with that, he leaves, going through that door.

The screen comes alive all of a sudden and what I see brings me to a halt. I immediately regret my words.

I see my father in his torture-like state, bound by chains and bleeding everywhere that is when I see Emile slap him. I am unable to hear their voices though but I can see my father wince.

I instinctively launch towards the door to stop Emile but Hayden's strong arms encase around my waist, preventing me from reaching the door as he pulls me back.

"Let me go!" I shout.

"I'm sorry Luna but I'm under strict orders." He says as he holds me back. I watch Emile shove a dagger into my father's arm and I yell, feeling the tears rolling "Tell him to stop!" I say in pain.

"Only if you agree to submit to him and stop fighting him and us." Hayden insists.

"Never!" I insist and then I watch Emile shove the dagger into my father's other hand. In my anger, I manage to push Hayden off me and that's when I realise he isn't stronger than me, he's just as strong as me.

After he stumbles backwards, I race towards the door but then Arnold stops me and tries to drag me off. I get angry and throw him off me, Scarletta taking control. Let's just say he lands against the wall on the other side of the room, his neck probably snapped or maybe not but I did hear something crack.