Chapter Twenty-Six

Above is the new cover for TDTDM. I've been meaning to change the old one for a while anyway but I really am lost when it comes to making covers for this particular book of mine. I can make covers for my other works but not TDTDM, for reasons I don't even understand.

So well this ❤AMAZING❤ Cover was made by CelineInLove, she's so amazing and this chapter is dedicated to her. Thank you sooo much! 😘 I am literally so obsessed and in love with this cover!😍

Warning: this chapter contains slightly sexual and mature language...

Now Enjoy, sorta hehe...

His hands travelled further up my thigh, creating circles as they moved along. Soft and gentle, swift yet delicate is his fingers against my skin. The sparks a simple consolidating push.

The feeling that tugs at my stomach as his lips make marks against my neck is indescribable. The want and need growing by the second.

I push my fingers through his brown hair and bring my thighs upward wrapping it around him. I know by now that my thighs are completely bare, my dress completely ridden up and scrunched around my stomach, my black underwear revealing itself.

He lowers his lips to the bridge of my breasts. His hands break free from the skin of my thigh and move to the knots on my dress, untying each loop with precision as he takes his face away from my body and drinks me in with his eyes. Those beautiful hazel eyes I have always loved.

My hands fall from his hair to the side as he unties the last rope, a flicker of something I can't read in his eyes as I sit up to tug the hands of my blue dress off. He helps me, sliding it off my shoulders slowly, my dress falling to my stomach as I sit there in my black bra.

Admittedly, I should be shy but he just saw me naked hours back so that's lost on me but as I lay into the bed once more and he tugs the rest of my dress down my stomach, thigh and finally ankles, drawing lines on my skin with his fingers as he does so, I can't help but feel the need to want to take his own shirt off before I fully come undone.

I sit up once more and reach for his shirt. Another passionate kiss binding us to each other as I straddle his hips, taking his shirt off slowly and then breaking the kiss. This time, I am the one who drinks him in, breaking the kiss only to stare at his perfectly sculpted chest. My hands move over them, unable to resist the temptation, eyes trained down.

He pushes me down unto the bed abruptly, a sly smile playing on his lips as he leans onto my stomach, tracing kisses from my belly button up through my bra and finally on my lips.

His teeth nibble into my bottom lip as the kiss becomes intense, a moan escaping my mouth instantly and he seizes this opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth, the kiss intensifying immediately.

My legs voluntarily wrap around him, trapping him next to me, against me. He moves his hand towards the side of my body, my back arching instantly as he pushes me up to reach the hook of my bra.

His hands grazes it, taking hold of it but he doesn't do anything. Instead, he remains still, our kiss stopping, leading him to stare into my eyes, his pupils darkening and I know instantly that he's struggling with his wolf. But why?

"Alpha, I'm sure you're experienced with taking girl's brassieres off so why the wait?" I say next to him, my words corrupted by haggard breathing.

Max stares at me, pupils darkening further, foreboding silence surrounding us instantly and the sound of our hearts beating morphing into one another and becoming one.