Chapter Six

I watch Emile's light brown eyes turn gold. I know he's angry. I can feel he is angry because he begins to squeeze me with his hands causing Scarletta within me to whimper and me to shriek.

"Emile! You're hurting me!" I manage to say and then try to shove him but he doesn't even budge. He seems to calm down a bit though.

"Never call me that again!" He scowls and then releases his hold on me, his eyes refusing to go back to their normal light brown hue "What husband!" He practically yells at me. This causes Scarletta to shout within me like as if she's afraid. I've never seen her afraid before. Ever.

"Why did you lie to him Rena?" Scarletta shouts within me. Great now I have two tempers to contend with! "Rena he's scaring me! Tell him the truth! Now!" She yells.

"Answer!" Emile shouts in his Alpha tone, breaking my connection with my wolf as Scarletta hides out within me, scared.

"I'm married! What part of husband did you not understand?" I say and Scarletta shouts within me so I force myself to block her out.

"You're lying!" He says angrily!

"No I'm not!" I insist.

"Oh really?" He says, his brown eyes coming back. He begins to step closer to me, leaving only a little distance between us.

"Y...es really" I say moving backward as my heart rate increases and he keeps coming toward me.

I move backward and he moves forward then before I know it, I hit a wall behind me and he's infront of me. Having me up against the wall, literally.

"I doubt it!" He says and then places his hand above my head in a fashion suggestive of him observing me, this makes my cheeks to blush a bright red and then he lightly brushes his hand on my cheek then my neck and then he moves to my exposed right thigh. I flinch and instinctively try to move backward but I can't, the wall prevents me.

"W...why?" I ask barely able to look at him. Despite the fact that I have effectively blocked Scarletta out, I can feel her happiness within me.

"Because..." He trails off and places his hand on my hip. I instinctively push him off but he doesn't budge "That!" He looks at me and then stifles a laugh before he takes his hand off my hip and moves away from me. My heart beat immediately slows down at that.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"You're obviously untouched. It's obvious from the way your body reacts to just a little contact. No married girl shakes like that from a man's finger on her neck or thigh." He stops and then I bite my lower lip in annoyance at how my body has betrayed me "And I know it's not the mate bond causing you to react like that she-devil! It's your innocence!" I cast my eyes down realising that I can't lie my way out of this one "Now please get out of my office and stop telling elaborate tall tales!"

"But what if I am really married?" I ask, finally looking at him.

"It wouldn't matter. Married or not, you're my mate so I don't care. Now go!"

"Fine!" I give up and begin to leave as he makes way for me to pass "But this isn't over!" I warn.

"Whatever she-devil! Also, I know you're probably thinking of how to escape or something. I won't tell you the consequences of that action, I will only warn you that you won't succeed and your punishment will be despicable." I don't answer. Emile won't scare me! "Also, don't let me remind you to dress appropriately tomorrow."