Chapter Fourteen

Hey guys, I'm doing something a little different this chapter. You will notice it as you read....

Matthew is hoisted off of me in an instant and when I look up he's held violently by his brother, my mate.

I jump out of bed immediately. Emile's going to kill him. Emile is going to kill him.

"What the hell man?!" Matthew shouts as Emile punches him square in the jaw and he is jolted backward.

"She's my mate! My wife! Did I need to tell you twice to not try anything funny with her?" Emile says in fury and I know that his wolf is in control.

"Yeah!" He chuckles as he holds on to his face "You say that like you even care about her! You don't!"

Emile growls as he slams him against the wall.

"If you did, she wouldn't be here!" He shouts and then tries to shove Emile off him but doesn't succeed.

"You're my younger brother. I advice you to know your place!" Emile says as his gaze intensifies.

I finally snap out of it and go toward him but before I can reach them, Emile's words stop me.

"Stop." He says coldly "Don't take another step closer. Go to the room, wait for me."

"What?" I ask knowing it's a command.

"Now!"

I look at him with intense and gritted embarrassment and then I just walk. I just go.

Max Emiliano's POV

Things have gotten too far. Matthew oh Matthew, what am I going to do with my brother?

" He tried to touch our mate. You should have killed him when you had the chance!"  Andre, my wolf growls within me. Maybe I should have killed him, but he is still my brother.

"He won't touch her again Andre, don't worry. I will personally make sure of this." I try to calm my wolf down. I don't know if it proves successful or not though because Andre just cuts off our link.

Lena was going to sleep with Matthew. I don't doubt for a second that heat-driven she-devil wouldn't have gone through with it. Not at all. I'm just glad I had the common sense to go after her, otherwise, my brother would have been dead by now.

After giving that idiot Matt a stern warning, I mindlinked Hayden to tell him I don't want any male coming anywhere near Lena without my permission for now. Maybe this will calm Andre down.

I personally don't care about this little she-devil. She can do whatever the heck she wants but the problem is, my werewolf instincts simply can't let me, let her do what she wants.

When Andre gets jealous (which is often) I'm the one that has to deal with it and that insolent teenager isn't making things any easier. Okay, in her defense, she's almost twenty but still, she acts so much like a child. I really want to strangle her most times.

I walk towards my bedroom. I really hope she's asleep or something. She looks human when she is asleep. She looks innocent and fragile. She looks....beautiful. Max! Cut it out.

Don't you dare think of her that way. Stop forgetting who her father is. It's bad enough you marked her and had to marry her.

Now, the least you can do is try not to get attached to her. Never, ever love her. Don't even think of touching her. Hate her and don't confuse it with any other emotion. Never forget all the unhappiness and grief her father has given to your family. How he destroyed it. Ignore Andre's desires and focus on the task at hand.