one.

" Kill me softly, gently take my soul. "

-

Three Years Ago
Third Person

"I can explain, please. Don't leave." Taehyung said as he ran his fingers through his hair, looking at the black hair girl desperately.

"Explain what, Taehyung? We've been dating for half a year and now I found out that you've been cheating on me for more than half of it." Jennie shouted as she bit her lip, stopping the tears from falling.

"Listen, I-"

"Screw off."

"Jennie, please I-"

"I said, SCREW OFF." Jennie raised her voice at the boy. Taehyung grabbed Jennie's wrist, forcing her to look at him.

"Jennie, it was a mistake-" He was cut off by Jennie's insane laughter.

"Mistake, you say?" Jennie glared at Taehyung, Taehyung gulped. The wind blew as the two continued to stare at each other on the rooftop, neither of them said a word.

Taehyung sighed as he slowly walked towards Jennie. Seeing this, she backed away from the approaching boy. He continued walking towards her, she continued to back away, not noticing that she has almost reach the edge.

Taehyung's eyes widened as he saw Jennie slip from the edge. He ran towards her and grabbed her wrist before she fully fell down. Taehyung held onto Jennie's hand like his whole life depended on it.

"Let go, Taehy-"

"No!"

"I said, let go, let me fa-"

"I said no! I wouldn't let you die like this."

Jennie sighed and used her other hand to detach Taehyung's grip. Taehyung panicked once he figured out what she was doing. His hands suddenly felt like it was griping into mid-air.

That's when he realised, she fell.

-

Present Time
Third Person

"Lisa! Hurry up you turtle!"

"Coming, unnie!" Lisa shouted as she ran down the stairs with her luggage in one hand and her purse in another. Jisoo smiled slightly at her friend.

"We're going back to Seoul! I'm so excited, Rose unnie said she will be waiting for us at the airport." Lisa exclaimed excitedly as her eyes sparkled with anticipation. Jisoo chuckled at the younger one's cuteness.

Jisoo and Lisa made their way to their front gates and got into the taxi Jisoo called a few mintues ago. Jisoo took out her phone and unlocked it, staring at the wallpaper. Lisa leaned over to see what Jisoo was looking at and sighed.

"Jichu unnie, are you still not over that?" Lisa asked Jisoo in a soft tone.

"Of course. If it wasn't for that b*stard, we wouldn't have lost contact." Jisoo sighed as a tear rolled down her left cheeks. She wiped it off instantly.

"I heard he works for KSA now.."

"Hold on, isn't KSA's main target..?"

"That's right."

-

a/n: how was chapter one? is it okay? hehe ^_^ for those who don't know what 'taxi' is, it's a private car that brings you to places, you'll need to pay tho.