seventeen.

" Loving you was the best decison that I've ever made. "

-

Jisoo

I watched as Jennie fell down to the ground unconscious, right next to Taehyung. I wanted to run over and help, but these guards aren't backing their asses down.

"Yoongi! Help Taehyung and Jennie, Rosé and I will cover you!" I shouted to him, he looked at me and nodded.

I kicked a guard by his stomach and stepped on his shoulders, before kicking his head down. I ran over to where Yoongi stood, so did Rosé.

"GO!" Rosé shouted as Yoongi ran towards Taehyung and Jennie. Rosé and I are now surrounded by guards.

"Aish, how bothersome. Let's finish them off all at once." Rosé said and I immediately knew what she meant. Our old combo, we haven't used it for years though.

"Let's do it!" I said with determination, Rosé smiled widely.

I ran towards one of the guards and used his body to do a backflip, landing in Rosé's arms, she swung me around as I kicked any of the guards that I came in contact with.

Rosé put me down and we admired our work. All of them were down, I high-fived Rosé before the both of us seperated to help the rest. There were about 35 guards left, just how many did Jaemin brought?!

I ran to Jin and Namjoon, who was dealing with about 20 of them. Jichu to the recuse! I elbowed one of guards on the back and kicked another one where the-sun-doesn't-shine.

"You guys okay?" I asked the two males, they nodded and I gave them both a small smile.

I took out my knife and looked at each one of the guards closely. Rosé, Jennie, Lisa & I have took knife combat and hand-to-hand combat together when we were young. So I'm skilled at this.

Two guards dashed towards us, I could see from the corner of my eyes that Jin and Namjoon were getting ready to punch them. But I'm one step ahead of the both of them.

Third Person

Jisoo ran towards the two dashing guards and spun a circle. Blood splattered on her black clothes, as the two guards fell down to the ground, dead. Jin shot one of the guards in the head while Namjoon flipped another one.

Four down, sixteen more to go.

Jimin stabbed three guards while Rosé did some hand-to-hand combat, taking down another three. The two met in the middle of the remaining guards, completely surrounded.

"You okay?" Jimin asked Rosé, who was panting slightly.

"I'm good. You?"

"Doing well."

"Let's see who can take down more guards, loser treats the winner a meal!" Rosé whispered to Jimin, who nodded enthusiastically.

Jimin bent down and Rosé stepped on his back, kicking one of the guards before proceeding to step on their heads. Jimin took this chance to slash whoever that came close to him.

Jimin took down 7, Rosé took down 8. Guess you know whose gonna treat the meal.

-

a/n: my ex-crush emailed me idk whether to laugh or cry . who emails people nowadays with a "hi"? 😂😂😂🙃

shameless promo here:

check out my new book's trailer!! :>