twenty-six.

" People leave, but memories stay. "

-

WARNING: MAY CAUSE SOME FEELS EG; YOU WANTING TO PUNCH THIS AUTHOR

Third Person
Three days later...

1 unread message(s) from Jimin's Girlfriend

Jimin's Girlfriend: Hey Hoseok oppa! I need help with the groceries and ChimChim isn't picking up, can you help me? Bring Namjoon oppa too please~

Hoseok: Sure! Where are you? Why do you need Namjoon tho?

Jimin's Girlfriend: I'm at the North Mall. I'm afraid that you and I might not be able to carry them all.

Hoseok: NORTH MALL? That's far man. I guess I'll be there in thirty with Namjoon.

Jimin's Girlfriend: Thank you oppa!

"Yah Yoongi, I'll be out for awhile!" Hoseok shouted to the lazy rock as he walked out of the house's door with Namjoon.

"Mhm." Was all that Yoongi replied to the leaving two.

The two of them got onto the car and drove to North Mall as quickly as they could, not wanting Rosé to wait long, or else they'll be facing a very whiny Jimin.

Thirty Minutes Later...

The two arrived at North Mall and search for Rosé, only to spot her being roughly dragged away by a figure. Namjoon and Hoseok quickly got out of the car and give chase.

They chased the figure until a dark alley, where they lost sight of it. Hoseok scratch his head and looked around, while Namjoon took out his phone and begun texting Jimin.

Before Namjoon could hit 'send', a loud gunshot echoed through the alley and he dropped his phone due to the pain that was spreading from his shot hands to the other parts of his body.

"Where are you? Who are you? SHOW YOURSELF!" Hoseok shouted out loud, earning a chuckle.

"Oppa, shouting damages your vocal cords, you know?" Rosé's voice came from behind the two, Hoseok and Namjoon turned around.

"Be careful! There is an armed per-" Hoseok said, trying to warn Rosé, but was interupted by Namjoon.

"Hoseok, don't. Look at her left hand, she was the one who shot the phone out of my hand." Namjoon said as he glared at Rosé, whom was smilling away.

Hoseok did what Namjoon said and looked down to Rosé's left hand, only to find her holding a gun.

"But why?" Hoseok asked, Namjoon groaned from the gunshot wound.

"Hoseok oppa, haven't you figure out? Or do you need Namjoon oppa to help you?" Another vocie, apart from Rosé, said. This time, it was from where the guys back was facing.

Hoseok turned behind once more, coming face to face with Lisa, whose face was as bright as ever, but with a tint of evil.

"Hoseok, they, they are traitors!" Namjoon breathed out, as Hoseok gasped loudly.

"As expected from the high IQ leader." A third voice said from where Rosé was. Hoseok turned again, finding himself looking at Jisoo.

"We trusted you!" Namjoon exclaimed as the girls chuckled.

"Trust doesn't exist in our world Kim Namjoon." Rosé said coldly.

"Now, now, Rosé. Respect your elders, afterall, it'll be the last time they hear you call them oppa anyways." A voice which Hoseok wished he mistaken echoed from where Lisa stood.

"Jennie? You too?" Hoseok asked the girl, who laughed.

"We are one group Hoseok oppa, what did you expect?" Jennie said, earning a glare from Namjoon.

"What about Taehyung, Jin, Jimin and Jungkook? How would they feel, after finding out that their girlfriends are traitors?!" Namjoon shouted to the four girls, silence followed.

"We will make sure they never find out." Lisa said quietly.

"That's why we are getting rid of you two." Jisoo continued, a hint of sadness clearly evident in her trembling voice.

"Thank you." Rosé said as she look at the two sadly.

"Goodbye, Namjoon oppa, Hoseok oppa." Jennie ended as four gunshots echoed, leading to two man's deaths.

-

a/n: did yall see this coming? no? hehe XD this is the answer to all your questions on why the girls were saying that they wouldnt last forever with the guys.

congrats to JazmineMasola2 !! you got it right HAHHA 😆