twenty-nine.

"In the end, we couldn't make it."

-

Third Person
The Next Day: 5:45PM

"Are you guys ready?" Jin asked as he walked down the stairs, he was wearing a black shirt with leather pants and a pair of Adidas shoes.

"Yeah, I'm checking all of our weapons." Jungkook replied as he loads a gun. The maknae was wearing a white shirt with ripped jeans and a pair of Timberlands.

"Mhm." The lazy Yoongi mumbled in response from the couch. He was wearing a black shirt topped with a demin jacket and a pair of jeans with a pair of Nike shoes.

"Let's go save our girls!" Jimin said enthusiastically. He was wearing a white shirt with black ripped jeans and a pair of Adidas shoes.

"Not so fast, grab your weapons first pabo." Taehyung said as he grabbed Jimin back. Taehyung was wearing a black shirt topped with a white jacket and a pair of leather pants with Nike shoes.

The other four went over to where Taehyung was and each grabbed a gun, some bullets, a knife and a smoke bomb. They nodded at each other and walked out of the house, to save the girls.

Timeskip: Outside TSKA headquarters

The five guys arrived at the headquarters of TSKA, they stared at it for a good moment, as if observing it.

"Two guards at Northeast, one at Northwest." Jin whispered to Yoongi, Yoongi nodded. In a blink of an eye, Yoongi was gone.

The other four stood outside as if waiting for something, then they heard a 'Clear!'. The walked in and regrouped with Yoongi, whom killed off the guards.

The five run in as fast as lightning and as quietly as possible. Jin pointed at the ceiling vent as soon as they got into the buliding. The others nodded and supported each other up into the vent.

Just as the five of them got into the tiny vent, a guard walked past under them. Jungkook was leading his hyungs to YG's office through the tiny and stuffy vent.

"We've reached the outside." Jungkook announced to the other four behind him and they got down to solid ground one after another.

The five guys were on high alert, looking around the area and proceeding with caution to YG's office. As soon as they barged in, they spotted the four girls sitting perfectly well on the chairs.

"Cmon Jen, let's get out of here!" Taehyung called out to Jennie, who stared at him coldly, as if she was a completely different person.

"Chae, let's go, quickly." Jimin motioned at the exit while looking at Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung avoided his gaze and kept her eyes on the floor.

"Chichu, let's go!" Jin walked over to Jisoo and grabbed her hand, Jisoo slapped Jin's hand away and smirked.

"Lisa?" Jungkook asked as he looked at his girlfriend, Lisa stared at Jungkook, with no emotions on her face.

"JUNGKOOK!" Yoongi called out as he grabbed the golden maknae away from the flying knife thrown by Jennie.

The four girls were standing now, looking at the boys with eyes that can kill. A evil chuckle can be heard as the five boys look at Jennie unbelievably.

"Welcome back to TSKA, my dear girls." YG said as he entered the room with two bodyguards, the five guys looked at the four girls with shock, confusion, sadness, anger and disappointment.

"W-What??" Jimin asked with quivering lips, looking at his Chaeyoung.

"Do you girls want to confess what you have done to their Namjoon and Hoseok?" YG asked the four girls, making Yoongi clench his fists.

"We killed them." Lisa said coldly, Yoongi threw a punch at YG but his fist was caught by Jisoo, who threw them back harshly.

"Y-You killed them?" Jin asked doubtfully, he was hoping that all of this was a dream and that the girl he loved wouldn't do this to hurt him.

"We did." Chaeyoung confirmed. Jungkook has tears in his eyes, but he refused to let them fall.

"We trusted you, how can you-" Taehyung said, but was cut off by Jennie.

"We didn't ask for your trust." Taehyung looked at Jennie and they stared at each other for awhile, before Jennie looked away.

YG looked at them with amusement before saying two words that'll make the girls' hearts break into more pieces.

"Kill them."

-

a/n: im back from the dead guys 🙋🙋