thirty-three.

"You think, that you'll die without her. You know, that's a lie that you tell yourself."

-

Third Person
1 year later...

"JISOO UNNIE YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE!" Lisa shouted as she ran into Jisoo's room, while holding on to her long dress.

"Omo! I can't be late to my own wedding!" Jisoo said as she asked to make up artist to hurry up and within five minutes, they were done.

Jisoo's wedding dress:

"Woah unnie, you look like an angel~" Rosé complimented, Jisoo laughed

"You'll look even better when you wear it, trust me."

Rosé pouted, "Unnie, you are our group's goddess, you look good in everything!"

"Yeah! I agree with Rosé." Lisa butt in, the bell rang, signalling it was time for the commencement of the wedding.

The three girls smiled at one another.

Outside, two unknown figure entered the wedding venue. The two of them were sneaky and quiet, no one noticed their presence.

*Cue wedding song*

Jisoo walked down the aisle with a bright smile on her face, behind her was Rosé and Lisa. All eyes were on the three beautifully breathtaking ladies.

Jin stared at Jisoo as he wiped away two drops of tears that slipped out of his eyes. Alas, Jisoo reached the stage (is tht wht u call it lmao) and the two girls behind her went to take their seats.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the wedding of our beloved Kim Seokjin and our beloved Kim Jisoo." The crowd cheered loudly.

"Now, Mr Kim Seokjin, do you take Miss Kim Jisoo as your lovely wife?" Taehyung asked his hyung.

"Yes, I do." Jin said as he smiled happily at Jisoo.

"Miss Kim Jisoo, do you take Mr Kim Seokjin as your lovely husband?"

"I do." Jisoo smiled back at Jin.

Jimin and Jungkook carried the rings to the side of Jin and Jisoo.

"You may now exchange rings." Taehyung said once again, the couple took the rings from Jungkook and Jimin before putting it on one another.

"I now pronouce you as husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!" Taehyung almost shouted into the mic due to his excitement.

The couple leaned in until there were no more gaps in between their lips. The crowd went wild once more.

Taehyung smiled widely, but he dropped the mic as soon as he spotted the two figures. The BlackBangtan squad looked at him with concern.

"Hyung, anything wrong?" Jungkook asked Taehyung who was staring into a distance. Everyone followed Taehyung's eyes until they finally spotted the two figures.

"Who are you?" Rosé shouted, one of the figures chuckled. The tension was so high, everyone at the wedding venue dared not to move except for the BlackBangtan squad.

"Congrats on your wedding, Jin hyung." The taller figure said, Jin frowned. The figure chuckled when he saw Jin's confused face.

"Congrats on your wedding, Jisoo unnie." The shorter one said to Jisoo, who glared at the figure.

"Goodbye now." The same figure that congratulated Jisoo said, before walking off with the taller figure.

Taehyung ran towards the two figures and grabbed the shorter's one by her arm. The figure kick Taehyung by his right leg and flipped him over, all without revealing her face.

"Try harder, baby." She whispered to Taehyung before walking off.

Jimin rushed to help Taehyung up, followed by the rest of the squad. They stared at the fading figures, and the only thing on their mind was.

Who are they?

-

a/n: boom boom, yall be thinking it's jennie & yoongi . you sure abt that? ;)

also, a lot of ppl hv been asking me how old i am thru wattpad's messaging thingy 😂 . i am 14 guysss~

you can ask me any qns here~ i'll try to reply all of you~