nine.

" I want to be the reason you look down on your phone and smile, then walk straight into a pole. "

-

Kim Taehyung

I looked at Jennie as she drank her bubble tae (see what i did there😂) cutely, it really reminds me of those good old times we had together. If only, I didn't cheat on her. We wouldn't be like this right now.

"Ahh, these bags are so heavy. Did you buy bricks?!" Jennie said as she put the bags she was carrying to the floor and rubbed her shoulder.

I laughed.

"Aigoo, Jendeukie is tired." She froze, I did too after realising what I had just said.

"Jendeukie..." I heard Jennie whisper under her breath.

[ F L A S H B A C K ]
Three Years Ago

"TaeTae!! Give me back my notes, I need them!" My jagi said cutely as she pouted and chased me around. I laughed mentally at her cuteness.

"TaeTae wants a kiss from Jendeukie!" I said playfully and she blushed bright red. I close my eyes and leaned towards her, not expecting anything.

But, a soft pair of lips were pressed onto mine and I opened my eyes to see Jennie pulling away shyly.

"G-give me my notes back now!"

"Hehe, aniya!"

"Yah, Kim Taehyung! How can you break your promise?!"

"Mianhae~ Jagi, saranghaeyeo~!"

[ E N D O F F L A S H B A C K ]

"K-kaja, the others are still waiting for us." Jennie said quietly as she dispose the plastic cup containing the bubble tea and picked up the bag, walking right past me without another word.

I was about to follow after her but,

"Wow, Taehyung. It's been three years and yet your feelings for Jennie doesn't fade." A voice said behind me as slow claps were heard.

"It never did." I replied simply, the person chuckled.

"If it never did, you wouldn't have cheated on my sister." I turned around to come face to face with Kim Jaemin, Jennie's older sister.

"Fancy seeing you here, you sl*t." I smiled darkly, she was the one whom I cheated on Jennie with.

"I love seeing my poor and weak sister suffer. That's what that b*tch gets for taking all my fame and popularity." Jaemin said happily as she clinged onto my arm.

"Don't touch what you can't afford. I was a fool for being tricked by you, you flithy human being." I sweeped her hands off my arms and looked at her straight in the eyes.

"I don't need your rusty ass here, now f*ck off." I shouted at her, being the insane person she is, she kissed me.

"I'll love to see you suffer next from a loss of a close friend, Tae oppa." That mad woman chuckled evily before walking away, I mentally cursed myself for not following Jennie.

Why did she call me oppa when she is a year older than me? Ew.

"I'll love to see you suffer next from the loss of a close friend." These words rang in my head. What is that psychopath gonna do?!

-

a/n: dis is kinda like a filler chapter??? dis chapter is to let yall know a little bit about taehyung & jennie's past lolol . story will continue in the next chapter! :D

thank you all of you for 1K+ reads and 100+ votes!! i'm really shook right now, never thought this book would have more than 100 views and 10 votes XD