fifthteen.

" Will I get to you faster if I was the snow in the air? "

-

Third Person

The black van pulled over just a mile away from Rivercross dock. Seven figures emerged from the van, each look deadly and dangerous.

"Get into your positions just like how we planned, make sure no one sees you." Namjoon whispered to the group, they nodded and did as planned.

"Cmon Jennie, let's get going." Jisoo nudged Jennie, and the two went off to where they would be meeting 'Taehyung'.

They arrived at the said place, right next to a huge ship. Jisoo and Jennie looked around, their senses were on high alert. Then, they heard footsteps.

"Hello, sister." A eerie voice called out, Jennie immediately knew who that voice belonged to.

"Where's Taehyung?" Jennie acted as if she did not know anything at all.

"Taehyung? Oh silly. Did you really think that Taehyung wrote that letter to you? I thought you were smart, but I guess not." Jaemin laughed evily.

"Shut up you witch. Tell us where Taehyung and Hoseok is before I shove a metal bar down your throat." Jisoo growled, Jaemin stopped laughing and turned her attention to Jisoo.

"Oh honey. I doubt you'll be able to do that." Jaemin chuckled, making Jisoo more mad than she already was.

Jisoo took a step forward, but was held back by Jennie.

"Yah!" Jisoo whisper-shouted to Jennie. Jennie kept quiet, as if observing Jaemin and the situation they are currently in.

"Unnie, don't. We're out-numbered." Jennie said loud enough for Jaemin to hear.

"Gald you know that, lil sis." Jaemin smiled widely, Jisoo clenched her fists in annoyance.

"What do you want, bitch?" Jennie said finally, earning a glare from Jaemin.

"Your life. You need to be gone in order for Taehyung to love me! And only me!" Jaemin exclaimed loudly, she put her hand up and motioned something to her guards.

The guards nodded and went off.

"You can't force love you stupid shit." Jennie snapped back again, Jaemin smirked.

"Oh honey, I will. Watch me." Jennie watch in horror as the guards carried two tied up figures next to Jaemin. A very beaten up Hoseok and Taehyung.

"What did you do to them?!" Jisoo shouted, Jaemin smirked again.

"Oh nothing. Gave them a few beatings becauae I was bored waiting for you." Jennie grit her teeth in anger.

"Oh, looks like I triggered poor Jennie. What are you gonna do? Cry? Tsk, I should've killed you back then in that alley." Jaemin laughed loudly, causing the anger in Jennie to bulid up even more.

"I'm not the same as I was years ago." Jennie let out a puff of air. Jaemin rolled her eyes.

"Keep rolling your eyes. Maybe you'll find a brain back there." Jisoo commented, Jennie laughed.

"You asked for it!" Jaemin shrieked, and motioned the guards to attack them. The guards put Taehyung and Hoseok on the ground and lunged at Jennie and Jisoo.

Jennie took out her knife and Jisoo took out her gun. And the bloody battle began.

Namjoon and Yoongi took this chance and creeped behind Jaemin, making sure she did not noticed, then they carried both Taehyung and Hoseok away.

Jaemin got impatient and walked straight into the blood battle aiming a gun at Jennie.

"Good night, lil sis."

A gunshot echoed through the dark night, as someone collasped down to the floor.

-

a/n: UPDATE CUZ IM FEELING HAPPY TDY 🤗