twenty-eight.

"Love is painful, although love is painful."

-

Taehyung

Strange, Hoseok and Namjoon hyung isn't picking up my calls and neither is Jennie. I walked into the kitchen to grab and can of soda, and that's where I saw a piece of note.

I walked over to where the note was placed and picked it up.

"Want to see your beloved girls again? TSKA tomorrow at 6p.m., hope to see you and your friends there.

-YG"

Third Person

"Fuck." Taehyung cursed under his breath and dashed out of the kitchen.

"GATHER AROUND!!" Taehyung shouted as he walked around the living room in panic, he looked at the note then to his surroundings.

"What's up?" Jimin said as he rubbed his eyes, yawning.

"The sky duh." Jungkook replied as Jimin 'glared' at the maknae. Yoongi rolled his eyes while Jin laughed.

"Shut up. Let the guy talk." Yoongi said with a stern tone, shutting both Jimin and Jungkook up.

"The girls! They are capture by TSKA!" Taehyung exclaimed as he bit his dry lips. The other three guys frowned and looked at Taehyung.

"Are you serious?" Jin finally asks after a mintue of total silence. Taehyung took out the note and passed it to Jin, Jin took it from Taehyung's hands and started examining it.

"Where is Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung?" Jimin suddenly asks, the others look around only to realise that the two said guys were not present.

"They probably went out to do some stuff and get drunk or something." Yoongi mumbled and sat down, turning on the television.

"Yah hyung! The girls are in danger and you still have the mood to watch television?!" Taehyung shouted at his rock hyung. Yoongi looked up and Taehyung before focusing back on the news, which was playing on television.

"This morning, locals found two dead male bodies at the alley of North Street. The identities of the two are not confirmed."

The five guys snapped their head towards the television and listened with high alert.

"The cause of death is due to multiple gunshots through the fatal areas of the human body and major blood loss. The two man is believed to have been shot to death.

Police are still looking into this matter. If you or any of your relatives or friemds knows these two man, please come to North Street Police Station to claim their bodies. The pictures of the deceased will now be shown."

Two pictures of two very familiar guys was shown, the five who were watching gasped and clenched their fists.

"N-Namjoon hyung..?" Jungkook whispered, his voice trembling.

"Hoseok..." Jin's voice barely audible.

"WHO DID THIS?! THEY WERE FINE THIS MORNING WHEN THEY WENT OUT! WHAT HAPPENED?" Yoongi burst out in anger as he stood up sharply.

"I'll kill them with my bare hands if I ever find out the culprits." Yoongi mumbled to himself before he stormed off upstairs.

"Hyung.." Taehyung called the older one, but got no response.

"Let's go to sleep. It's been a long day.. Plus, we have to save our girls tomorrow. I'll go talk to Yoongi, goodnight." Jin said as he went after Yoongi.

The maknae line kept quiet and slowly went back to their rooms.

-

a/n: Mid Year Examinations are like 7 days away so I'll be busy . idk when the next update will come, probs around 12-18 May . thanks for all the support! lots of love humans~