fourteen.

" Is it you whom has changed or is it me? "

-

Chaeyoung/Rosé

My alarm clock rang loudly, I groaned and slammed it down shut. (rip alarm clock) It's 11:30pm, meaning there is an hour and a half before we will set off to Rivercross dock.

I sat upright on my bed and looked over to Jimin, who was sleeping on the floor with nothing but a mattress, blanket and two pillows. He was hugging his pillow like a small child, snoring softly. Cute! I smiled to myself.

Remembering that we have to get ready for the meetup at Rivercross, I walked over to the sleeping mochi and shook him gently.

"Wake up, Chim. We need to get ready for the meetup at Rivercross." Jimin groaned and opened one of his small eyes.

"Cmon, we don't want to be late." I smiled at the mochi, he smiled back and got up.

"I'll be in the bathroom." He said and left to the bathroom. I got up and walked downstairs.

"Chae! You've woke up finally, Lisa is in the infirmity, she got shot by a bullet. A poisonous one. Be careful when you got outside, they are planning to wipe us out one by one." Jisoo ran up to me as soon as my legs touched the first floor.

"What?! Is Lisa okay? What's wrong with Jaemin and her psycho shit?" I rolled my eyes and said angrily. Jisoo bit her lips nervously.

"Lisa is okay, Jin and I managed to save her and clear majority of the poison out of her system, she needs a lot of rest currently." Jisoo said finally, I let out a sigh of relief.

"Does Jennie know about this?" I asked Jisoo again, she nodded.

"We have an hour left to prepare, so get ready. My sister is one hell of a psycho." Jennie said as she walked out of the kitchen with a cup of coffee.

I nodded and went back upstairs to get ready.

Someone's going down, and that's definitely not us.

-

Third Person

Everyone gathered at the living room when the clock strikes 12a.m. everyone except for the two maknaes. Jungkook volunteered to take care of Lisa, and he managed to convince everyone that he will be okay alone at home.

Jennie is wearing a black sleevless shirt, black leather pants, black leather jacket and a pair of black combat boots. Her hair was in a high ponytail and she is wearing a black mask.

Jisoo's hair are in two braids. She is wearing the same things as Jennie, except that her shoes were a black Nike fly-knit and instead of a mask, she is wearing a hat.

Rosé's hair was also in a high ponytail, and she wore the same thing as the two other girls, her shoes are the same as Jennie's so is her mask.

The boys were all wearing matching outfits, a black Adidas top, long leather pants and a pair of black shoes. Each of them either has a black mask or a black hat, all of them were armed with guns and knives.

However, Jimin and Rosé each has a sniper rifle as the two are the snipers of their group.

"Let's get Taehyung and Hoseok back." Jin said with determination.

And they are off to their worse nightmare.

-