two.

" Falling in love is like playing with fire. "

-

Third Person

"I heard he works for KSA now.."

"Hold on, isn't KSA's main target..?"

"That's right." Lisa said softly, making Jisoo flinch. KSA's main target is BLACK PINK, their group.

"Shouldn't we warn Rose about it?" Jisoo asked the younger one.

"She was the one that told me about it. We should worry about her, unnie." Lisa told Jisoo, who nodded in understanding. The taxi stopped at Changi Airport, signaling the girls that they have reached.

Lisa and Jisoo muttered a quick 'thank you' and got off after paying the taxi fare. The two girls took their luggage and walked into the airport.

"Passengers heading towards Seoul, South Korea please held to departure gate A-7. I repeat, passengers heading towards Seoul, South Korea please-"

"Kaja!" Jisoo smiled at Lisa and they walked off to their departure gate.

-

7 hours later

Rose walked towards the flight gate slowly while checking her phone. She double tapped on Red Vevlet's latest instagram post, and left a 'You girls are so pretty😍' comment. Not paying attention to her surroundings, she bumped into a hard chest and fell to the ground.

"Ouch!" Rose said as her butt hit the hard ground, she looked up at the person who just knocked her over.

"Mianhae. Gwenchana?" A blonde hair guy, apologised. Cute! Was the first word that came to Rose's mind. She smiled as the guy offered a hand to pull her back up.

"Gomawo."

"Ah, it's nothing. I bumped into you first, so it's my fault." The blonde hair guy smiled, causing his eyes to become almost invisible. Rose smiled back sweetly.

"My name is Jimin, Park Jimin, and you are?" Jimin asked Rose.

"Oh hello Jimin. I'm Park Chaeyoung, or Rose, in short." After hearing Rose's self introduction, Jimin flinched but cover it up.

"Nice meeting you, but I got to go. See you around?" Jimin smiled warmly.

"See you around, Jimin."

With that, Jimin turned and walked away, rather quickly. He ran as soon as he was out of Rose's sight, he reached a black van and pulled open it's door, revealing another six guys.

"Yah, Jimin. You don't just-" Yoongi started but got cut off.

"I found her." Jimin's three words made everyone freeze on the spot, after two years they finally found one of them. Jin was the first one to recover.

"Which one?"

"Park Chaeyoung."

-

"Rose unnie! Your house is so cool!" Lisa said as she walked around Rose's house, exploring each part of it. Jisoo and Rose sat down on the couch, and laughed at the maknae's childishness.

"Rose, about him.." Jisoo started.

"You've found out?" Rose questioned, Jisoo nodded.

"He's cold and heartless. He doesn't think twice when killing someone, he's changed." Rose continued, earning a shock look from Jisoo.

"How..?" Jisoo whispered softly.

"Let's say whatever that happened to her, affected him a lot." Rose stated, Jisoo frowned.

"He was the one that caused it to happen! If it wasn't for him, she would be here with us!" Jisoo exclaimed, anger was now building inside of her.

"We can't do anything to rewind time, unnie." Lisa suddenly shouted from the kitchen.

"We'll find Jennie someday unnie. Until then, let's stay away from Taehyung and his stupid company." Rose said clamly.

-

a/n: andddd that's chapter two!! :)) sorry if it's boring ;-; dis is still the beginning lolol .