eleven.

" I want you a lot. "

-

Jennie Kim

"-nie! Jennie!"

I heard someone shouting my name. Eh? I can't seem to lift up my eyes. What happened?

All I am hearing now is a voice, shouting my name desperately. Why? Am I on the verge of death? Last thing I recall was me being, shot?

That's right, I was shot. The pain had suddenly became almost too unbearable, everything was blinding bright but then it stopped, and I fell into complete darkness.

Taehyung, are you alright?

[ Four Hours Later... ]

First thing I saw when I opened my eyes was a white ceiling. I groaned and looked towards my right. There was a sleeping Lisa and Rosé.

I looked towards my left and saw Jisoo unnie lying on Jin oppa's shoulder? Hehe, do they have something going on *kekekeke* The door then burst opened, revealing four guys.

The two girls beside me groaned.

"Mhm, I want my unico-" Rosé started as she rubbed her eyes softly but stopped once she saw me awake.

"Jennie unnie! You're awake!" Lisa shouted out loud, causing Jisoo unnie and Jin oppa to wake up and the four boys to ran quickly over to me.

"Ah! You're finally awake! You've been unconscious for about four hours." Jimin exhaled in relief and smiled warmly at me.

"Taehyung, where is he?" As soon as those five words left my mouth, everyone fell silent.

"Cmon, give me some answers!" I raised my voice, Jisoo unnie and Rosé looked at each other and sighed softly.

"Taehyung was captured by your sister Jaemin. It was Taehyung who secretly told us where you were, but when we arrived there, he was long gone. Yoongi however, managed to escape." Jin oppa said as Jimin and Namjoon looked at me with sad eyes.

"Tell us honestly Jennie, you still love Taehyung right?" Jisoo unnie asked me, I looked down and breath in deeply.

[ F L A S H B A C K ]
The night before Taehyung was captured

I smiled to myself as a sat down on the park's bench. It was midnight, no one would be here, meaning that I have the whole place to myself.

I closed my eyes.

"Hey Jen." Someone said and sat down next to me, I opened my eyes to see Taehyung.

"Hey Tae, what are you doing here?" Taehyung looked at me with a 'really-nigga' face.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that? It's midnight, and it's dangerous for girls to be out alone, especially pretty ones." Taehyung smiled cheekily and I laughed softly.

"Thanks for the indirect compliment."

It was silent once again.

"Jennie-ah." Taehyung called out to me again.

"Mhm?"

"I miss us, I miss you. I really do." Taehyung said as he looked at me straight in the eyes, I turned away.

"The past is long gone Taehyung."

"These few years that you've been missing, I've been reflecting. If only I wasn't dumb enough to believe in your sister's lies, will we be where we are now?

If only I had treasured you more back then, maybe we will still be together, smilling happily. It's all my fault, JenJen. I shouldn't have let you fall down that buliding, I was such a big fool-"

I slam my lips against his now, wet ones, from the tears that has been spilling. I pulled away a few seconds later, embarrassed and unsure of why I did that.

"It's not your fault, I don't blame you."

I stood up and left, before hearing his reply.

[ E N D O F F L A S H B A C K ]

"Yes, I still love him."

-