twenty-seven.

" Goodbyes are the most painful. "

-

Third Person

The four girls quickly returned home and acted as if nothing had happened. As soon as they stepped foot into the house, they spotted a sleeping Yoongi laying on the couch.

The three girls quickly make their way to the kitchen, whereas Jennie made her way to her shared room with Taehyung. She took both Namjoon and Hoseok phones after killing them so that no one can find out they were the ones who did it.

Jennie removed both Hoseok and Namjoon's phones' batteries and kept the phone under the bed in a box. She then proceeded down to the kitchen, meeting Taehyung in the process.

"Jendukie?" Taehyung called out to the girl, she looked up and smiled at the boy.

"Shouldn't you still be resting?"

"Aniya, the room is so boring. Plus the wifi connection is so bad!" Taehyung whined as Jennie chuckled, she leaned in to kiss his cheeks and walked past him without another word.

The girls met in the kitchen. There, they make sure that there is no devices recording them and that no one can hear the conversation they are about to have.

"I feel bad, we shouldn't have.." Rosé said as she let out a breath of air, sitting down on the dinner table's chair.

"We had to, if not, we'll be punished." Jisoo said as she put a hand on Rosé's back, smiling sadly.

FLASHBACK: 4 YEARS AGO...

"Jisoo, Rosé and Lisa, we have a very special mission for the three of you." YG said as he turned around, facing the three girls he called over to his office.

"KSA is currently forming up a team of seven boys, if I'm not wrong, and we want you to destroy the team of seven from the inside out once we have gathered enough information about them." YG continued, leaving no time for the three to ask questions.

"Jennie shall not know about this mission yet. I heard she's dating a recruit KSA is targeting right now, so this is going to be easier." YG said with a cheerful tone, the three nodded.

"What is the deadline?" Jisoo asked as YG smirked.

"That's the point, there is none."

"Ah?" Lisa's mouth hung open, there wasn't a mission that they weren't given a timing to complete.

"This mission will take as long as 20 years, I don't know. This depends on KSA, and when they are going to reveal the seven boys. When the time comes, I'm 98% sure KSA will send them after you three, plus Jennie."

"Wae?" Rosé asked, YG smiled again.

"Because you are our company's ACE cards. Now, if you fail this mission, you'll be killed. Understood?"

END OF FLASHBACK.

Jennie burried her head in her hand and started sobbing, Lisa wipe her tears as she comforted Jennie. Jisoo and Rosé watched the both sadly.

"I can't kill Taehyung.. You know that..." Jennie whispered in the mist of her hiccups. Lisa nodded and sat down beside Jennie.

"I can't kill Jimin either.." Rosé admitted, Jisoo nodded and sighed.

"But if they find out about us, we didn't really kill Hoseok oppa and Namjoon oppa anyways." Lisa stated as the other girls look at her, listening carefully to what the maknae has to say.

"We didn't kill them, unnies. Our company's assassins did." Lisa said as she looked at her three unnies.

"But we led them to their deaths!" Jisoo shouted as the maknae as the tears that she was holding finally flows down.

There was silence, until Jennie's phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Come back to the company's headquarters NOW."

"Wae?"

"I want you to lure the rest of the five here so I can have a little chat with them before killing them."

"...."

"Jiyoung is at your backyard, get in his car and get here now."

"Ne."

"Taeyang is going to leave a note at their kitchen, telling them to come here tomorrow. So be prepared."

"Noted, goodbye."

Jennie hung up and looked at the three curious girls.

"We need to go."

-

a/n: THANK YOU FOR 20K YALL ILY GUYS