thirty.

"Thank you."

-

"Kill them."

These two words made the nine people hearts break into even smaller fragments, why did they have to kill each other? Why can't they just live a happy and normal life?

"I'm sorry." Jisoo said as she uppercut Jin, taking the other four guys back by surprise. YG smirked to himself, knowing that the girls will have to follow his orders. He walks out of the room with his two bodyguards.

As Jimin watches YG leave the room, he was pushed back by a large force followed by a wave of pain at his stomach. Chaeyoung had kicked him when he wasn't paying attention.

"Wae, Chaeyoung? We can go back now together!" Jimin pleaded at the girl from the floor, his eyes showing desperateness. Chaeyoung stare at Jimin coldly.

"We can't." Those two words broke Jimin's heart even more.

"Hyung!" Jungkook called as Jimin turned around, Lisa had tried to drop a chair on Jimin's head when he was distracted by Chaeyoung.

Jungkook held Lisa's wrists and pulled her towards him, making time for Jimin to escape. Jimin stood up immediately while Jungkook grabbed the chair out of Lisa's hands.

"Jeon Jungkook, let go!" Lisa shouted at Jungkook, who was still holding on to her hands. Jungkook shook his head as Lisa elbowed him in the stomach, making him fall back in pain.

"Lisa, wae?" Jungkook asked the blonde as he stood up, clenching his stomach. Lisa's eyes flashed sadness before it went back to the emotionless rock eyes again.

"You don't have to know. My mission is to kill you." Lisa said calmly, Jungkook bit his lip.

Jennie, Taehyung and Yoongi stood in a triangle formation, none of them speaking a word. Each time Taehyung looked at Jennie's eyes, all he see is dullness and coldness.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked Jennie, whom turned his cold gaze to him. She smirked and look back at Taehyung.

"I'm here to kill, so let's save the conversation for your deathbeds." Jennie said coldly and in an blink of an eye, she was gone.

She reappeared behind Yoongi and took out a knife, Yoongi turned around at the wrong timing as blood drips from the knife. Taehyung stared at Jennie, then back to Yoongi.

"HYUNG!" he ran as fast as he could to Yoongi's side. The knife was sticking out of his chest and Jennie disappeared again. Blood is ozoing out of Yoongi's chest and he looked at Taehyung with blank expression, still trying to process what had just happened.

"T-take care, Taehyung." Yoongi said as Taehyung knelled beside him. Yoongi's eyes slowly closing as he looked at Jennie who reappeared behind Taehyung.

"Watch out, b-behind y-you." Were his last words, Taehyung looked behind just in time to avoid Jennie's knife.

Taehyung shouted as he dashed towards the girl who he loved, the girl who he shared so many memories with, the girl who killed his hyungs. Knocking Jennie to the nearest wall, the impact made Jennie cough up blood.

The others in the room stopped their fight and look over to Taehyung and Jennie. Jin looked around the room and spotted Yoongi's dead body, laying on the floor.

"Yoongi!" He shouted as he dashed towards the said guy. Jisoo appeared infront of him and pushed him back. Jin glared at Jisoo as he recovered from the push.

"Don't take your eyes off your opponent, Jin." Jisoo said as she threw a punch at Jin.

"Yoongi hyung!" Jimin and Jungkook shouted at the same time as they both attempted to run to to older one's aid, but both failed as they were blocked by Chaeyoung and Lisa.

"Let us go help Yoongi hyung, jebal!" Jimin pleaded as Chaeyoung gave him a look.

"Kill us and you'll be able to." Lisa said, Jungkook looked at him and sighed. "Guess we have no choice."

Jennie pushed Taehyung away and rubbed her back.

"That hurt, you little rascal." Jennie smiled as Taehyung glared at her.

"I hate you so much, Jennie Kim." Taehyung laughed as he look at Jennie, Jennie's face showed determination.

"If you hate me so much, then kill me."

-

a/n: fllw me on instagram humansss @/smoljennie 😏🌞