three.

" I don't wanna go too fast. Cause nothing really lasts. "

-

Kim Taehyung

I was playing truth or dare with the rest when our van's door suddenly opened. I looked over at the direction and saw Jimin, standing there. I was about to say something about his behavior but Yoongi hyung did it before I could.

"Yah, Jimin. You don't just-" Yoongi hyung started but got cut off by Jimin. Does he have a death wish?!

"I found her." Jimin's three words made me freeze on the spot. Which one is he talking about?!

"Which one?" Jin hyung asked Jimin.

"Park Chaeyoung." Jimin said.

"Finally! After two years of searching." Maknae Jungkook said as he let out a whistle. Namjoon hyung coughed, making all of us look in his direction.

"Jimin, did you get her number or follow her to where she stay?" Namjoon hyung's words seem to catch Jimin off guard. That pabo must've forgotten..

"Aish! Park Jimin, you made us happy for no reason!" I said as I opened a packet of chips. The others sighed in frustration. I unlocked my phone screen and looked at the wallpaper.

It's me and Jennie three years ago.

[ F L A S H B A C K ]
Three Years Ago

"Let go, Taehy-"

"No!"

"I said, let go, let me fa-"

"I said no! I wouldn't let you die like this." I shouted as I held her hand tighter, but her hand feels like nothing..?

That's when I realized, she fell. I screamed as I saw her body touch the ground, blood slowly pouring out of her head. Oh man, holy sh!t. I ran down the building and called the ambulance.

I held her now, almost, lifeless body in my arms while waiting for the ambulance to arrive. Unconsciously, tears rolled down my cheeks as I begged for her to stay with me.

The ambulance arrived and took her away from me. I stayed still and watch as the paramedics carry her body and put in onto the stretcher.

The next thing I know, Chaeyoung called me, telling me that Jennie has escape from the hospital. I ran and ran, stopping only at the hospital Jennie was suppose to be in.

"Chaeyoung, where's-"

"Shut up Taehyung. Get away from me."

"But-"

"GET LOST."

Ever since what happened, Jennie's bestfriends, stopped talking to me and blamed me for what happened to Jennie. None of us found out about Jennie's whereabouts.

I joined KSA a year later, not knowing that their target was Black Pink. I only found out once I joined the company, and the only way out of it was to die. So, I stayed.

[ E N D O F F L A S H B A C K ]
Unknown

I breathe in Seoul's fresh air and smiled. It's been awhile since I came back, I missed this place. I raised up my phone and took a selca, making the famous heart sign.

"Yah, let's get going, noona!" My cousin, Yugyeom, shouted from the car. I giggled and walked over to him.

"Impatient, aren't ya?" Yugyeom rolled his eyes and punched my shoulder lightly.

"Kaja, let's go give someone a surprise visit!"

-

a/n: sorry if this chapter didn't make sense . i dont make sense so um, yeah . && YAY !! double update ;)