nineteen.

" I need your love before I fall. "

-

Third Person

"Hey, long time no see kiddos."

Yoongi turned around, while Jungkook smiled widely.

"Jiyong hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed excitedly, and smiled widely at the man. Yoongi frowned and glared at the man.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi said rather rudely to Jiyong. Jiyong chuckled.

"Why? Can't I visit my beloved cousin TaeTae?" Jiyong smirked, "And oh my, hello dear Lisa."

Lisa emerged from the stairs and looked at Jiyong, who was smirking like a weird creep.

"What do you want with Taehyung? He broke off all ties with you a year ago!" Yoongi shouted, Jungkook gasped.

"Bwo?! How come I didn't know?" Jungkook whispered to Yoongi, who shushed the maknae.

"I'm here to help my helpless cousin, with a few of my friends." Jiyong smiled once again, stepping aside for another four guys to appear.

"We don't need your help, freaks." Yoongi snapped, Jiyong laughed.

"Funny, look at the state Taehyung is in. Are you sure you don't need our help? Or is it just because our companies are rivals?"

INFORMATION FOR READERS:

KSA, Korea's Spy Agency, are huge rivals with TSKA, Top South Korea Agency. These two agencies started out as friends, and were the most feared agency.

However, KSA's CEO decided that they did not want to be combined with TSKA anymore. So they requested to spilt up.

TSKA's CEO, misunderstood their intentions and thought that KSA was just using TSKA to gain fame and then leave. Thus, TSKA's CEO got mad.

And then war started.

END OF INFORMATION

Yoongi kept quiet as Jiyong made his way over to Taehyung with four of his men. Jiyong ordered the men to carry Taehyung to the surgery room.

"I'm only helping you flithy spies once." Jiyong said before he followed his men to the surgery room.

Yoongi kept quiet and carried the unconscious Jennie into the infirmity. He laid her down and sighed.

Jungkook and Lisa had gone out to buy some medicine and food for Jennie, because once she wakes up, she'll need loads of nutritional food.

Yoongi

I looked at Jennie, who was laying peacefully on the bed. I studied her features carefully and held her hand.

"Jennie Kim, you have no idea how in love I am with you." I sighed and smiled bitterly. "You love Taehyung, I know. You'll probably never love me back."

I laughed bitterly.

"But even so, I'll still love you unconditionally and I'll protect you until the day death do us apart."

I cupped my cheeks.

"Ah, Min Yoongi. What's gotten into you?" I asked myself and continued observing the unconscious girl.

"Aish, you're so pretty."

-

a/n: some Yoonnie for yall thristy Yoonnie shippers 😉 (im lowkey one too fml)

self promo-

shy - jimin × rosé is out!! ;) go to my profile and read it :p