thirty-six.

"Wouldn't you set me free?"

-

Three Days Later....
Third Person

"The world's richest boss, Yang, has been murdered and was found dead this morning by his assistant. Earlier just now, police has caught two suspects who used to be under Yang.

The suspects are Taeyang and Jiyoung. Investigations are still ongoing."

Jisoo smirked as she watched the news report. Revenge tastes good, doesn't it? She proceed to find the rest of the three girls, telling them about the good news.

Truth is, the murderers were them, not Taeyang and Jiyoung. But the world doesn't need to know the truth, because in this world full of lies, your truth will be viewed as a lie.

"We did it!" Jisoo celebrated as she walked in the room of Jennie, the three girls looked up in confusion, "Did what?"

"That mission." Jisoo explained with just two words, the three other girls' faces brightened up with a huge smile.

"WE'RE FREE AT LAST!" They shouted and did a group hug.

Lisa's phone rang, so she broke free from the group hug and went to check the text message she have just recieved. Upon reading it, she dropped her phone and ran out of the door while dragging a confused Rosé.

Jisoo and Jennie picked up Lisa's phone and read the text message, which was from Jisoo's husband, Jin.

"Lisa! Jungkook and Jimin... They.. They got into a car accident! Come quick! Bring Rosé with you too! We are infront of Starbucks!"

"Yah Lisa, what are you doing?" Rosé asked she she tried to keep up with Lisa incredibly fast speed. "Jungkook and Jimin got into a car accident!" Lisa explained as she ran even faster, Rosé picked up her pace too.

Panting, the two girls arrived at the place Jin had told them the accident happened, but there was nothing there at all. Confused, the two girls went into Starbucks, planning to ask the employee if they had saw a car accident take place.

As soon as they stepped into Starbucks, the door closed behind them.

"Lalisa Manoban..." A voice called out, Lisa shivered while Rosé looked around the dark café.

"I fell in love with you so badly from the day that I met you, even though I was suppose to kill you. When you were shot, I couldn't imagine a future without a childish Lisa bothering me every two minutes. I love you Lisa, I really do. Will you marry me?" Jungkook appeared infront of Lisa and kneeled down, Lisa was stynned and unable to move.

"Cmon Lis, answer him. Are you gonna let the poor boy kneel for so long?" Jin's voice enchoed from somewhere, snapping Lisa out of her stunned state.

"Yes! OH MY GOSH!" Lisa exclaimed as Jungkook smiled and stood up, putting the ring on Lisa's ring finger. Before grabbing her off to somewhere and leaving Rosé alone, and confused.

"Park Chaeyoung." Jimin's voice came from behind Rosé, she turned around to come face to face with Jimin, who slowly got onto his knees, "Marry me."

"Awh mochi! Of course I'll marry you." Rosé exclaimed as Jimin stood up and hugged her tight, before putting the ring on her ring finger.

"When am I gonna get married? Dang." Jennie asked as she emerged from the shadows with Jisoo, turns out, they already knew about the plan and arrived right after Lisa and Rosé.

"Now." Tawhyung said as he grabbed Jennie's hand and put a gorgeous diamond ring on her ring finger.

"Yah! I didn't say I want to marry you!" Jennie exclaimed, startled that Taehyung just put the ring onto her finger.

"But we all know you want to!" Jin said, making Jennie speechless.

Yoongi went overseas to help his sister with her business just two days ago. It was a sudden decision but everyone respected him for it.

The four couples? Well, they lived happily ever after with kids that are just as childish and badass as they are.

- END.

I'M ACTUALLY THE WORSE AUTHOR ARD AHHHH .