six

" Tell me that you love me, even if it's fake. "

-

Third Person

"Park Jimin?" Rose's voice called out as Jimin stopped in his tracks.

"Park Chaeyoung." Jimin said as he looked towards the place where Rose is standing. Jennie point the gun to Jimin's head in a flash, the three girls gasped.

"One more step and bang! Your head would be in pieces, I'm warning you Park Jimin." Jennie said with venom, Jimin took a step back and went behind Taehyung.

The three girls ran to Jennie's side, and looked at the seven boys around them. Yugyeom and BamBam was behind Jennie, and so the stare-off begins.

If any of the Bangtan boys took a step forward, Jennie would aim the gun to their head. Taehyung was the only one who did not move, and the only one that kept staring at Jennie.

"Jennie." Taehyung whispered, catching the attention of the girl and the rest.

"What now, Taehyung?" Jennie asked the boy, getting irritated of his behavior.

"I'll protect you." With that, he took out his gun and aimed it at Jungkook. Jungkook, Jennie and the rest was shocked at Taehyung's sudden outburst.

"Kim Taehyung! Put that gun down, he's your friend goddammit!" Jin shouted as he took a step to Taehyung, but was stopped when he felt something cold on his forehead.

"Not you too Park Jimin!" This time, it was Namjoon who shouted. Jimin was pointing his gun at Jin's forehead, he looked at Taehyung and smiled slightly.

Hoseok, Yoongi, Jungkook, Jin and Namjoon could not believe what was going on. Jimin and Taehyung let go of their 'hostages' and walked towards Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok standing infront of them. The four girls went upstairs.

"I'm leaving KSA." Jimin and Taehyung said in unison, and looked at each other before looking back at the three. Jungkook and Jin stood beside Namjoon.

"Waeyo? Two years of being together and you're gonna leave us?" Hoseok asked sadly, looking at Taehyung.

"I never wanted to be there hyung." Taehyung admitted, Jimin sighed.

"I, want to leave for someone.." Jimin said softly.

"Love can make you do crazy things huh?" Namjoon asked Jimin, who nodded.

"Then we'll leave with you." Yoongi said, Taehyung and Jimin looked at him in surprise.

"We know what they'll do to those who leave, and we wouldn't let you two suffer alone. We're a team!" Jungkook smiled widely.

"We'll protect those girls with you, seeing how much two of them means to the both of you." Jin whispered the last part, making everyone burst out in laughter.

"Hey, Kookie. Sorry about-" Taehyung started but got cut off.

"Ah! Gwenchana!" Jungkook showed Taehyung his bunny teeth and the two giggled.

"Hyung, mianhae. I was just too caught up in my emotions that I-" Jimin started nervously but Jin hugged him.

"It's fine. Hyung forgive you." Jin said softly, Jimin smiled.

"Fighting!" They said together and hugged one another.

Unknown to them, a particular someone is observing and smiling to herself.

-

a/n: from this chapter on, things are gonna get heaty ( or not depending on how you feel ) so i suggest yall prepare sum popcorn .

sorry for the short chapter ;-; it's like 2am here and school sucks ass !! yIKES !!