ten.

" Sometimes I wonder, what would my life be like if I had never met you. "

-

Kim Jennie

I am currently in a team with Yoongi oppa and Taehyung. I don't call Taehyung 'oppa' because he told me not to. We are now on a search mission to find Hoseok oppa, these are the teams.

Jisoo unnie is with Namjoon oppa and Jin oppa. Lisa is with Jungkook while Rosé is with Jimin oppa. The mission is simple, find Hoseok oppa's location and contact the others once done.

Namjoon oppa warned us not to take any action unless being noticed, I was originally suppose to go with Namjoon oppa, but two (immature) boys protested and that's how I ended up being in between those two (immature) boys.

They kept staring at each other and whispering things that I can't hear properly. I heard words like, 'leave', 'mine', 'make a bet', 'Jennie' and 'yes'. What on earth are they talking about?

"Yah, yah! Stop whispering stuff. I am here if you didn't notice!" Unable to take it anymore, I shouted at the the two boys who jumped at my sudden outburst.

"Poor Jennie, being ignored."

"Argh, I kno- hold on, who are you?" I turned around to see, Jaemin..?!

Taehyung frowned and stepped infront of me in a protective manner.

"Jaemin, we have nothing to do with you. Leave." Taehyung spoke firmly, Jaemin just chuckled, sending chills down my spine.

"Aw, my dearest Taehyung, why don't you just admit it already?" Jaemin said as she turned to Taehyung, I frowned.

Admit what?!

"What do you mean?" Yoongi oppa beat me to it before I could ask, Jaemin smiled evily.

"This does not concern you, Min Suga." Jaemin smiled sweetly before clinging onto Taehyung.

"Let me go Jaemin, I have nothing to admit." Taehyung said as he looked at me for help. I sighed.

"Kim Jaemin, let-"

"Jennie Kim, I failed to kill you three years ago. But I wouldn't fail now." Jaemin chuckled evily.

"JENNIE!" I heard someone shout.

Pain shot through my body as I fell to the ground, blacking out slowly.

-

Third Person

Taehyung and Yoongi watched in horror as Jennie fell down, bloody oozing out of her left shoulder.

Jaemin had shot Jennie.

Taehyung rushed towards Jennie's side, pushing Jaemin's hand off his arm. Yoongi held Jennie in his arms as he glared at Jaemin angrily.

"YOU F.UCKING BITCH!" Yoongi shouted as he laid Jennie down to the ground and dashed over to Jaemin, only to be held back by two men.

"Aw, poor Jennie. Defenseless and stupid like before." Jaemin said as she walked over to Jennie, stepping on the side of her head. Taehyung growled, while Yoongi glared dangerously at Jaemin.

"Now, kiddos. I suggest you do as I say or this guy here," Jaemin took out her phone and showed the two a video of Hoseok, "Dies."

"F.ucking hell! You've got Hoseok hyung too?!" Taehyung cursed as he stood up. Jaemin smirked.

"What, do you want?" Yoongi said slowly as he calmed down.

"I want you to kill each and every single one of the four girls when the time is right. For now, the both of you are coming with me."

Yoongi fell to his knees, Taehyung froze.

-

a/n: hello!! i have camp from tmrw till wednesday and i needa do spring cleaning for CNY so i'll be very busy . next week's update might not come so that's why i gave yall a double update!!

i have no idea how this story is gg to end because when i made the trailer i thought it would not be popular at all but look at this book now . thank you all so so so so much for the votes and views <3

until the next chapter, see ya!