twenty-two.

" Never ever. Ever gonna let you go. "

[ SPECIAL: LISKOOK CHAPTER ]

-

Lisa

Jungkook has been in a terrible state since Jimin oppa and Jin oppa told him the truth two nights ago. I watch as he sat up and laid back down on his bed for the 40th time today.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! Enough with this sitting up and laying down, go get changed. We're going out." I told him in a stern tone, he looked at me blankly and nodded.

I exit his room and went downstairs, letting out a sigh. I flung myself onto the couch and close my eyes.

"What's wrong royal maknae?" I turned around to see Jennie unnie, who had woken up a day before. I smiled weakly as she sat down next to me.

"Jungkook." I said as she gave out a mixed facial expression.

"Woah, our maknae is finally getting troubled over a guy!" Jennie unnie winked as she punched me gently on my shoulder, I blushed deep red.

"Aniya! You know I hate seeing people sad and lifeless, that's how he has been for the past few days." I replied as I bit my lip, Jennie unnie nodded.

"PARK JIMIN! GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE YOU PABO-YAH!" A voice whom I recognized as Rosé enchoed through the hallways of the house.

"ANIYA! I WANT TO SEE WHO YOU ARE TEXTING!" Jimin oppa shouted back, followed by a bang.

"GET OUT OF THE TOLIET!" Rosé shouted again, I looked at Jennie unnie and the both of us just giggled.

"NEVER!" Jimin oppa shouted back again at Rosé.

"JESUS CHRIST! SHUT THE FUXK UP!" Another voice boomed through the house, which I assume it to be Yoongi oppa.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jungkook walking down the staircase, wearing one of his infamous white shirts and a pair of ripped jeans, topping off with a black beanie.

How can someone look so hot in clothes so simple?

Shut up, inner-self.

"Ready to go, jagiya?" Jungkook said as he looked at me with his dull yet loving eyes.

"Woah, hold on. Jagiya? YOU TWO ARE DATING AND YOU DIDN'T TELL US?" Jennie unnie exclaimed as she look at the both of us in shock. I rub my neck awkwardly and so did Jungkook.

"Whose dating who?" Jisoo unnie said as she walk down the staircase with Jin oppa following close behind. Both yawning and tired.

"The maknaes are together and yet none of them told us about it!" Jennie unnie told Jisoo unnie and Jin oppa, who turned to look at the both of us.

"Let's make a run for the door." I whispered to Jungkook as he nodded.

"Well now you know? Tell you the full story later on!" I shouted as me and Jungkook make a dash towards the front door, I could her Jisoo unnie's shouts but I ignored them anyway.

I look at the man beside me and smiled, what did I do in my past life to get someone like him? He interlock our hands together as we came to a stop near the park.

"That was, fun." He said as he smiled widely, not even panting. Damn this boy is fit.

"Yeah, yeah. Wanna get ice cream?" I said breathlessly as he laughed and nodded.

We walk to the ice cream shop hand-in-hand and my heart couldn't stop beating. For someone that has been sad for the past few days, he can still make my head go crazy.

"What would you like to have?" The ice cream man asked Jungkook and I, I smiled before saying "Vanilla", while Jungkook got a strawberry.

The ice cream man handes me and Jungkook our ice creams, I paid for them (much to Jungkook's disagreement) and we sat down at a bench.

"Kookie, are you still sad?" I asked him, while licking my ice cream. I realised that it was probably a stupid question and tried to quickly ask another question, but he started talking.

"I may still be sad, but I have you Lisa. My happy pill that somehow always manage to make me happy despite me being at my lowest." Jungkook confessed as I fell my cheeks starting to heat up.

"Please stay with me forever, Lis." Jungkook said as he took a bite out of the ice cream. I turned to look at him and he did the same.

"Because I love you Lalisa." He whispered before leaning in to kiss me. The sparks felt when our lips connected was indescribable.

We pulled away after a few seconds.

"I love you too Jungkook."

But I'm not sure if I could stay with you forever.

-