sixteen.

" Tell me you'll remember me. "

-

Taehyung

I opened my eyes slowly, coming face to face with Yoongi hyung. He hugged me tightly, making my wounds hurt. I yelped in pain.

"Ah! Mianhae! I'm so happy you're alive. You don't know how worried I am for you and Hoseok hyung!" Yoongi hyung exclaimed and went off to hug Hoseok hyung, who was laughing at him.

"What happened?" I asked Namjoon hyung, who was casually scrolling through his Instagram feed.

"We saved you two while Jennie and Jisoo distracted Jaemin and her guards. Don't worry too much about Jennie and Jisoo, Rosé and Jimin are there to back them up." Namjoon hyung explained everything to me. I nodded.

Then a gunshot was heard, I turned my head back to see someone collasping onto the ground. Yet, I can't seem to figure out who. The guards seem to be triggered by something.

I grabbed Namjoon hyung's gun and dashed towards the area, ignoring the pain in my body. As I got closer, I could see Jennie and Jisoo panting heavily as they kept up the fight between them and the guards.

I looked at the floor to see Jaemin, laying there with a puddle of blood. I let out sigh of relief until I see Jaemin's hand move towards the gun, aiming it at Jennie.

I don't know what happened next, because all I felt was pain.

Jennie

Taehyung ran infront of me just as I heard a gunshot went off. I look at Jaemin, and realised that she shot the gun.

"STAY DEAD YOU FUCKING WHORE!" I took Jisoo's gun and shot Jaemin multiple times, until Jisoo had to take the gun away from me.

In the distance, five people were running towards us. I couldn't make out who and I don't care. All I care about now is Taehyung.

I ran towards Taehyung and put his head my lap. My tears were threatening to fall.

"Y-yah. Pabo. Don't c-cry. I-I'll be o-o-okay." Taehyung said weakly as he put his hand on my cheeks, "Pretty girls like you shouldn't cry."

"Don't close your eyes Taehyung, please. You'll be alright. Just don't close your eyes, I beg of you." More tears were rolling down my cheeks now, it just can't be stopped no matter how hard I tried to stop it.

"Don't blame Jaemin, she's just blinded by love. Don't hate her either, she's s-still your sister." Taehyung said weakly and managed to smile at me, before his hands dropped down.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" I shouted as I hugged him tightly, "Kim Taehyung.. Come back you pabo-yah!"

I turn to a figure with my blurry eyesight and managed to whisper, "Take Taehyung to the hospital."

And I blacked out.

-