eighteen.

" The clock is ticking, so stay. "

-

Jungkook

Something was wiggling its way out of my embrace, it feels so ticklish. Ahh, I love the smell.

Hold on.

I opened my eyes to come face to face with Lisa, who was trying to get out of my embrace. So the wiggling thing was her?

"You woke up!" I said enthusiastically, she pouted.

"Did you really think that I wouldn't wake up? By the way, can you get off me? You're so heavy!"

I blushed and got off her, she sat up and smiled before frowning again.

"What's with that frown?" I asked her, she shrugged.

"I am just curious, what were you going to ask me before I got shot?" She asked me, her big round eyes piercing into mine.

"Um, wouldyouliketobemygirlfriend?"

"Sorry what? Can you repeat it again, but slower?" She leaned in closer to me as I felt my heartbeat increase rapidly. Aish, calm down heart!

I took a deep breath before saying:

"Would you like to be mine?"

All that was heard now was the gush of wind slapping into the trees outside, I lowered my head, afraid of what she was going to answer. Is she going to reject me?

"Kookie, I.." That's it, she is going to reject me.

"I would love to!" My head lifted up almost instantly, as my heart jumped with joy and relief.

"Oh really?! Ahhh! Lisa is my jagiya! Jagi,jagi,jagi!"I cheered like a six year old, I could heard Lisa giggling.

"Where did the rest go?" Lisa suddenly asked, causing me to stop my cheering and look at her.

"Rivercross, they are meeting Jaemin there. It's already been three hours."

"Aish, why did I get shot? I am missing out on all the fun!" Lisa pouted, and look at me cutely. I show her my bunny smile and embrace her.

Our cuddling was cut short as the front door burst open, I stood up immediately and grabbed my gun. I motioned Lisa to stay in bed and hide under the covers as I went out to check.

"Hyung?" I call out as I saw a breathless Yoongi carrying two figures.

"Jungkook, help me carry Taehyung to the infirmity. I'll handle Jennie."

"Hyung! Taehyung is bleeding non-stop, I don't think we should leave him in the infirmity. The hospital is where we should go." I reasoned with Yoongi when I saw Taehyung's wounds.

"But, the hospital is filled with KSA's undercover spies. Bringing them there is like sending them to their deaths."

"We don't have Jisoo noona or Jin hyung with us right now, the hospital is the only way!"

"Pabo! Hosiptals are risky!" Yoongi hyung shouted as he run his fingers through his hair. I could tell that he was getting frustrated.

"I'll save their asses. Can't let my cousin die, can I?"

A unfamiliar voice said behind Yoongi.

"Hey, long time no see kiddos."

-

a/n: im a happy potaeto! we have 1K+ votes~ thank you so much!! words cant express how thankful i am! saranghae chingus <3

i have a jirosé short story in my drafts right now, shld i post it within this week? or shld i post it aft i post my taennie fanfiction? :/