twelve.

" Her happiness mattered the most, even if I am the one breaking into pieces. As long as she is fine, I can endure it. "
- Min Yoongi

-

Third Person

It has been a week since Jennie's confession, and a week since Taehyung went missing. The two best hackers, Jungkook and Lisa, were trying to hack into KSA's files and documents to find out where they usually hide their victims.

A loud noise was heard as Jisoo and Rosé ran down the stairs of their two-level hideout. The window panels were smashed and on the floor laid it's bits and pieces.

There was a knife stuck to the wall a few meters away from the window and there was a note there too. The note read:

Saturday, 1am. Rivercross dock, Jaemin will be there! Take this chance to kill her. I'll assist you guys if possible. Don't worry about Hoseok hyung, he's with me and that idiot Jaemin trusts me a lot.

Hope you all are well, tell Jennie I'm okay.

- Tae

Jisoo smiled widely and Rosé let out a breath of relief, both Taehyung and Hoseok are okay. They are both alive and well.

"Guys! We've got a new mission!" Rosé shouted as those who were in the house gathered around the dinning table.

"What now? I was in the middle of a nap." Jimin groaned as he rubbed his head. Namjoon gasped dramatically.

"You and Yoongi hyung swapped souls?!"

"Shut up Namjoon, I'm too swag to change souls with a jamless lovesick kid." Yoongi said boringly, Namjoon laughed at the mention of 'jamless'.

"You act like you aren't lovesick when you- Never mind, I don"t want to die young." Jimin said sheepishly.

"Rosé and I got this note from Taehyung, he kinda smashed our window panels but, at least we heard from him." Jisoo told the rest who let out a sigh of relief, except for Rosé.

"Unnie, we can't trust what this notes says. We might not know ho the real person behind it could be though." Lisa said smartly and Jungkook nodded in agreement.

Jennie took the note from Jisoo's hands and observed it carefully, before putting it down. Her face showed a bit of anger, and yet there was so much sadness on it.

"This isn't Taehyung's handwriting, it's my sister's. But we'll still go to Rivercross dock, I'd love to see what she has prepared for us." Jennie told everyone, Seokjin frowned.

"That's not a good idea, if we all go, all of us will die. Then whose gonna come to our funeral?" Seokjin said with a bit of humour in it, he was trying to brighten up the mood but he's failing miserably.

"Then I'll go alone." Jennie said as she tied her hair up in a pony tail, "that bitch sister of mine needs to have a taste of her own fucking medicine."

"No, we wouldn't let you. I'll work out a plan and I'll get back to all of you soon." Namjoon said as he stood up and left the table.

One by one, everyone left and went back to do their own stuff.

-

a/n: iM sorry for not updating!! im such a bad author lmao fml XD . btw, did yall see the spring day and not today mv teaser?! jin's vocie was the bomb!! <3

im still waiting for a black pink comeback, i miss my queens T.T im also still waiting for a blackbangtan collab . anyways, see you guys in the NEXTTT chapter :D

√ stay lost || blacktanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara