twenty-one.

" Like a speck of dust, floating in the air. "

-

Third Person

The black van pulled over at the small garage next to their dorm. Rosé shook Jisoo gently, waking her up from her nap. Jisoo opened her eyes slowly and stretched like a small kid.

The two girls got out of the van and followed behind the guys. Once they were in the house, Hoseok spotted Jungkook and Lisa, sitting on the couch.

"Maknaes!" Hoseok shouted, getting the two's attention. Jungkook and Lisa smiled at the group brightly and waved at them to go sit down.

"Hey, how's Jennie and Taehyung?" Jin asked as soon as the maknaes were within his vocal range.

"Yoongi hyung is inside the infirmity with Jennie noona right now. Taehyung's getting operated on right now." Jungkook told the newly arrived group, Jin frowned while Jisoo gasped.

"Whose operating on Taehyung?!" Jisoo asked, almost shouting. Jin rubbed Jisoo's back, as if telling her to calm down.

"Jiyoung oppa and his four friends." Lisa answered, Namjoon gritted his teeth.

"He's not trustworthy." The leader said sliently, but clear enough for everyone to hear.

"Wae? Nobody told me what happened between him and Taehyung.." Jungkook said as he looked down and bit his lip. Jimin sighed and opened his mouth to speak but close it as soon as he spotted five figures coming out of the operating room.

Everyone followed Jimin's gaze to the five figures. Namjoon and Hoseok balled their fists, their facial expression showed anger and irritation.

Jiyoung smirked as he came to a stop infront of Namjoon.

"Taehyung's fine. I saved his pretty face." Jiyoung announced as Jungkook smiled at him and mouthed a 'thank you'.

"Leave now." Hoseok said darkly to Jiyoung and his friends. Jiyoung kept quiet and scanned the group, his eyes landing on the three girls that were standing together.

He seemed to have mouth something to the three, before he left laughing like a madman. Jin rolled his eyes as Jiyoung left.

"Hyung, can you please tell me what happened?" Jungkook pleaded, as Jimin looked at him with pity.

The room went slient once more.

"Jungkook, do you remember how your parents were killed?" Jimin started slowly, Jungkook nodded, unsure of why Jimin was asking him this question.

"Jiyoung. He was the one that murdered them." Jin siad as he look sadly at the golden maknae. The golden maknae's face showed no expression.

"Taehyung knew and he tried to stop Jiyoung. However, when Taehyung arrived at your house, it was too late, all Taehyung saw was a laughing Jiyoung and two dead bodies on the floor." Jin finished as he took a deep breath.

The maknae still showed no expression. His breathing increased as he felt his eyes being brim up with tears.

"Taehyung cut off all ties with Jiyoung after that. We wanted to tell you but, we didn't want you to be hungry for revenge. We didn't want you to be like Jiyoung. We didn't want you to become a murderer." Jimin finished.

The tears in Jungkook's eyes fell, one by one. Lisa sat down next to Jungkook and hugged him tightly, while patting his hair.

Everyone was looking at the golden maknae sadly, but two. The two was staring at the maknae coldly, smiling widely in their hearts that their plan was a success.

However, a pang of gulit suddenly wash over them. Are they really going to betray the ones who treated them like family?

-

a/n: rosé was on king of masked singers. and oh my, her voice got me dyinggggggg :"