twenty-three.

" You make my heart flutter, boom boom. "

[ SPECIAL CHAPTER: JINSOO ]

-

Jisoo

I was awoken by some inconsiderate people shouting early in the morning. I groaned and sat up, scratching my head. I heard a window wiper go off.

"Who turned on the window wiper?" I mumbled to myself as I opened my eyes to see a very offended Jin standing infront of me.

"Oh, crap." I cursed as I looked at Jin oppa with an awkward smile on my face, he glared at me jokingly and laughed again.

"What's so funny?!"

"Your hair is like a bird nest! HAHAHA!" Jin said as he burst out in laughter, I shove him away and ran to the bathroom.

Looking into the mirror, I almost screamed as I saw my reflection looking back at me. I look so horrible! My hair is sticking out everywhere and my eyes are red and puffy.

I walked out of the bathroom covering my face as I know that Jin oppa would still be there. I walked a few steps, until I banged into something.

"Ah!" The something grabbed onto me and held me before I could fall down.

"Are you okay Jichu?" A familiar voice greeted me as I nodded, taking my hands off my face and coming face to face with Jin oppa.

"Go get ready, I'll be outside waiting for you alright?" Jin oppa told me in a soft tone as he walked out of the door, before closing it, he stick his head into my room and mouthed;

"You still look gorgeous in this state."

I blushed hard, grabbing a pillow, I threw it at his face and yelled out of embarrassment.

"GET OUT!"

I heard his funny laughter again before my room door slammed shut, I smiled to myself. Ah this guy makes my heart flutter.

Aniya, Kim Jisoo! You wouldn't and can't be like this.

I snapped out of my thoughts and went to the shower, making sure to take a really niceee hot bath.

25 minutes later...

"Jisoo? Ya done?" Jin oppa said as he opened the room's door. I sighed and replied with a almost.

"Donee!" I shouted and went out of the door, meeting Jin oppa. We went downstairs as I yawned tiredly.

Lisa, Jungkook and Jennie were all gathering there and I could've swore I heard something about someone dating someone. I mean, if it's Taehyung and Jennie, I don't mind. I've shipped them since god knows when.

"Whose dating who?" I asked Jennie as Jin stood beside me. Jennie turned to me and wiggled her eyebrowns slightly before saying something I never expected.

"The maknaes are dating and yet none of them told us about it!" Jennie exclaimed as I turned towards the two maknaes, I can feel Jin oppa doing the same.

Lisa whispered something to Jungkook before the both of them ran out of the door. I shouted for Lisa to come back but she was too far to hear me anyways.

"I'm so happy for them, even thought they didn't tell us!!" Jennie fangirled a bit before laughing, "I'll go read my unfinished book now, have fun lovebirds!"

I blushed lightly and hit Jennie on the shoulder as she stuck out her tongue and ran upstairs.

"Let's cook lunch for the kids Chicho!" Jin oppa said happily as I nodded. I went into the kitchen with Jin oppa and took out the ingredients needed.

"Jisoo-ah! Can you cut the onions for me?" Jin oppa said as he fry a fishy fish.

"Ne, oppa." I replied back as I took the washed onions from the sink, I placed them on the chopping board and started to cut them carefully.

"Ah!" I let out a yelp of pain as the knife struck my finger, blood pouring out like a waterfall. Jin oppa heard me and rushed to my aid.

"Aish, pabo-yah! Go to the living room, I'll be there soon." Jin oppa said as he took a cloth and wrapped it around my bleeding finger.

I walked to the living room, still in pain. I sat down on the couch and waited for Jin oppa. He came out of the kitchen with a first aid kit two minutes later.

He placed the first aid kit on the table and opened it, taking out some ointment and a plaster. He unwrapped the cloth around my finger and carefully applied the ointment.

I winced at the contact of the ointment touch my wound.

"Is it too painful? Do you need me to bring you to the doctors?" Jin oppa said, his handsome face clearly showing concern. I laughed and shook my head.

After a few minutes, he wrapped the plaster around my injured finger and smiled warmly at me.

"It's all done now!"

"Gomawo, oppa!" I smiled genuinely at him. He blushed and paused for awhile, saying five words that I never expected.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I froze, it felt as if my brain stopped working. I blushed deep red and nodded my head quickly. He smiled again with that irresistible smile of his and hugged me.

"I love you Chichoo~"

"I love you too." I smiled happily until a thought striked me.

But I'll leave you soon.

-

a/n: udhfushdusvxushd hi.