Chapter 2 (dirty)

I arrive home and slowly walk up to my bedroom before pulling my sketch book out from under my bed. I get my pencil and close my eyes to picture his face in my mind before opening my eyes keeping his image in my head before lightly sketching his face onto my paper.

I add in the extra details and shading after his eyes and facial features.

Should i be feeling this way about my Dr? About my Dr. Sykes?

"Lilia, are you okay?" I hear my mom say through my door.

"Yes mom im just sketching." I reply before I hear her open the door.

"Can I see? Yes, I know you only sketch things or people that you love." She says as I nod, close my sketch book and pass it over.

She looks through and sees that I've drawn her, puppies, kittens, hearts and Dr. Sykes.

She looks a bit shocked that I've drawn my doctor in there and drawn him more perfect than anything else in there.

"Is this who I think it is?" She says as I nod.

"Yes mom but I don't love him. I just got bored okay?" She thinks and I'm actually suprised that she believed me.

She leaves my room and I kiss my fingers before placing them on my drawing.

"One day, maybe. One day." I sigh before putting my sketch book back under my bed.

I lay on my bed and sigh before closing my eyes and drifting into a peaceful sleep.

~DREAM~

"Harriet, your dinners done. Can you also get Justin please?" I ask my 5 year old daughter as she goes to get her little brother, at the age of 2.

My husband then walks in before wrapping his arms round my waist and kissing my cheek.

"I heard you say dinner." He smiles as I turn and kiss him.

"Yes but its not for me or you. Its for the kids. We'll have ours later." I say before winking at him and kissing him.

I serve the dinner to Harriet and Justin before talking to my husband.

"Did you have a good day at work?" I say as he sighs.

"I hate giving injections." He says as I smile and kiss him.

"Just don't forget you'll always be my Dr. Sykes."

~DREAM OVER~

I wake up and look around. I'm still in my bedroom. Not fair. I so want that dream to be real. My life sucks.

I then groan from the pain in my body from the flu and lay back down before going back to sleep.

-------------

~2 weeks later~

I'm on my way home from school when I text my mom and tell her that I'm gonna be a little later than usual before walking to the doctors surgery and making an appointment saying that I've been having a pain in my side.

I sit and wait for Dr. Sykes to call for me.

"Lilia Gray." He calls as I make sure I look okay before walking to him.

He smiles at me as I smile back and raise my eyebrows.

He looks me up and down obviously looking at my uniform or checking me out. Probably not but I can dream.

We walk into his room and he locks his door.

"You've come for you next treatment I suppose." He says as I raise my eyebrows and smile.

"Well actually I have a pain here so..." I say as he smirks at me.

"Shall make it better or worse?" He replies as I think for a moment.

"Better sounds good to me." I answer as he raises an eyebrow.

"I prefer worse." He says before pressing me against his door and placing his lips on mine after shutting the blinds.

He starts to slide his hands up my school skirt and rolling my tights down a little before placing me on his desk chair and kissing me again.

You see, this little love affair has been going on ever since I got better from the flu a week ago but we never went all the way. We were just teasing each other.

He pushes two fingers inside me while kissing me and starts pumping gently as I sigh and pull him closer as he pushes his fingers in further.

He stops and takes my shoes off along with my tights and my underwear before undoing his belt and trousers as I pull them down slowly making him groan.

I take him in my hands before he groans and I put him in my mouth and suck him off.

After he'd had enough he bent me over his desk and entered me from behind making me moan in pleasure.

He smirks and I can feel myself getting close as he gets faster and stiffens inside me before pushing himself all the way inside me as I moan out loud. He kisses up my neck while thrusting into me.

"Cum for me." He whispers in my ear as we both cum for each other.

This is the first time we went all the way.

----------

After I dressed and sorted out my hair Dr. Sykes kissed me and entwined our fingers together.

"You're mine and only mine." He whispers as I nod and he quickly sorts out his hair before walking me out and seeing me off.