Chapter 6

Nathans pov.

"She's ridiculous."I reply as Lilia agrees and hugs me.

I hug he back and smile at her. She returns the smile as she leans up and kisses me. I kiss her back before hugging her again. She smiled while hugging me before giggling.

"What?" I say as she shrugs.

"I dunno. I just started giggling." She replies as she hugs me back and runs he fingers down my arm before kissing up it.

She then starts to circle her fingers on my chest before kissing where her fingers were as I laugh a little and she stops.

"Sorry, I just got bored." She says as I laugh a little and kiss her.

"Its fine. We're in a relationship. even though its not normal, its perfectly fine with me." I say as she wraps her arms round my neck and kisses me before tangling her fingers in my hair and tugging on it lightly making me moan.

I pull her closer and press her against me as she giggles and I groan.

"I don't think now is the best time to have a boner nathan. Your patients will notice maybe." She says as I roll my eyes and smile at her.

--------------------

When I arrive home I find a note on the kitchen table from Lilia.

It says:

Evening,

I've gone home and borrowed one of your jackets, I hope you're okay with that. I'll pop round to the doctors tomorrow and return it and here's my number.

<0752369878> (A/N: fake number. promise.)

I love you forever too,

Lilia

xxx

I smile and walk up to my bedroom and just think about things.

Lilia , she's my life. I love her so much and I just want her to be here in my arms.

Just then there is a knock at the door. I run down the stairs and see Lilia stood there. I go to hug her but she pushes me away. Okay, she's pissed.

"What's up ba-" She cuts me off by sighing.

"Don't babe me Nathan. I know you've been seeing someone behind my back." She says as I look at her with my mouth wide open unable to speak.

"Well, who told you that?" I say as she sighs.

"Nathan, Cathia and Jai have send you walking around town with a blonde girl." I say.

"Blonde girl, wavy hair, green eyes, looks like me. That's my sister. She's the only blonde girl I hang around with." She shakes her head.

"Blond girl, blue eyes, curly hair, doesn't look like you, and has no fashion sense at all. That can't be your sister." She says as I punch the wall before cursing.

"Shit." I groan as Lilia watches me slightly amused.

"You're dating her aren't you?" She says as I look at her shocked.

"Hell no. I don't even know that girl and I'm either at work or with you or here at home. You have to believe me Lils. You know I wouldn't cheat. I love you too much. You're my life, my world." I reply as she shakes her head.

"Prove it." I let her into my house and take her to my music room before sitting down at the piano before starting to play a song called I'll be your strength.

-------------------

After I finished I look at Lilia and she was crying. I pull her into me for a hug and she hugs me back even though she's "pissed".

"I told you that you're my life and my world." I whisper as she nods.

"And you're mine." She whispers back to me as I kiss her head and hug her tightly.