Chapter 11

Nathans pov.

I woke up alone this morning. either Lilia hadn't come to bed or she slept in the spare room on the floor, as there is no bed in there yet. I've been meaning to get one but I haven't got one because I just can't be arsed.

I jump out of bed before pulling the covers back up and getting ready for work.

(A/N: Nathan Sykes in a doctors uniform. please don't tell me I'm the only one fantasising about this.)

I sort out my hair before grabbing my car keys and walking down the stairs to find Lilia sat chewing the side of her nail. I just walk straight past her and ignore her as that's all I can do at the minute.

I can't face her right now. I'm not gonna talk to her. I can't. Not right now.

---------------------------------

I sit in my office looking through my paperwork and sigh.

I run my hand through my hair and sit with my head in my hands thinking about yesterday.

There's a knock at the door before a nurse walks in.

"Dr. Sykes, you have a visitor." She says as I nod and she leaves.

A few minutes later the door opens and shuts again.

I look up to see Lilia stood there.

"Nathan, I..." She trails off as I sigh and run my hand through my hair again as that is now a habit of mine.

"You know I'm sorry." She mumbles.

"Sorry?" I ask as she nods.

"Lilia sorry doesn't bring back my baby does it?"

"It was my baby as well Nathan, and you know it." She replies.

"Yes but I didn't choose to kill the baby did I? In fact I had no say with what we did with the baby at all. I've wanted a baby my whole life and now you've gone and spoilt that for me, the first time I actually thought I was gonna have a son or a daughter." I say as she looks at the floor and lets a few tears fall.

"You know, when the nurse first said that you were pregnant I was actually excited but you've changed how I feel." I say as she continues to stand.

I stand up and pull her into hug. She instantly wraps her arms around me and cries into my chest. I stroke her hair while kissing her head. I sit her on my knee and keep holding her as she grips onto my shirt, crying.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you or the baby. I... I'm 18, I don't want a baby right now." She says as I hold her tighter.

"Then why didn't you say that and shoved protection in my face each time? It would have been simpler than to go through all this hurt and pain now, wouldn't it?" I say laughing a little while she giggles and looks up into my eyes.

"I love you Nathan." She says as I lean down and kiss her.

"I love you too Lilia." I reply as. she smiles as me and kisses me.