Chapter 36

5 years later

Now the twins were 5 and Serephina is 7. Nathan and I are 26 and 24 nearly 25.

"Babe, I've had an idea. We could go shopping for food." Nathan says getting excited.

"We did that yesterday Nathan. Anyway, I have work today and I'm late, so I gotta go. Bye." I kiss Nathan quickly before leaving the house and literally running to the secondary school to get there on time as I have an announcement to make in assembly.

I get there and wait at the side until I'm called up.

"Mrs. Sykes." I walk up onto the stage.

"So, I have an announcement to make and I've organised a talent contest so if anyone of you students wish to take part come to my room just through that door there and pick up an application form from me or Mrs. Jones, then you can hand it in and we'll send slips in the registers for when you're audition is. Thank you." I say before I walk off stage and the bell goes for first lesson.

During all the lessons I have, I got loads of people asking for application forms and during break and lunch too. By the end of the day I already had over 60 application forms filled in and handed in. This is gonna be one big audition session.

I walk home as Nathan is at the doctors til late tonight, but before I go home I pick the kids up from school.

They all tell me about their day one by one while I listen to them and talk to them.

We arrive home and I find rose petals everywhere. Nathan. I follow them and they lead me to a note.

Lilia,
You may not know this, but I love you. Follow these rose petals to wherever they take you.

Random. I follow the other trail and it leads me to the garage.

I walk into the garage to find candles lit with a dinner placed on the old table that we set up in the garage before I feel some arms wrap around my waist.

I turn and see Nathan before he kisses me and I kiss him back.

"What's all this for, babe?" I ask as he shrugs.

"Maybe because you're my beautiful, loving, caring, best wife and mother anyone could ever ask for and I love you." He says as I smile and kiss him.

"I love you Mrs. Sykes." Nathan says.

"I love you too Mr. Sykes."

----------------------------------------

A/N: Guys that's it. Story over. *Cries my eyes out while rolling on the floor* I'm gonna cry myself to sleep tonight. Thank you so much for being my amazing readers and I love you all. Thank you for getting me over 3000 reads. I love you. enjoy - Syd :) x