Chapter 22

<1 month later>

I decided to stay in hospital until Serephina was aloud out. This is terrible. Literally. Having to see my baby attached to wires with a drip in her hand too. Its terrible. I hate it.

"Knock, knock." I hear Nathan's voice at the door.

I turn and smile at him. I see he's holding a bouquet of flowers and a card.

I give the flowers to the nurse and she put them in a vase as I open the card.

It says on the front:

come home soon.

Inside the card it says:

Lilia,

Our bed isn't as warm without you there beside me. You'll be coming out of the hospital holding our beautiful Serephina soon. I hope. Come home soon because the mattress misses you.

Love you loads,

Nathan.

Xxx

"Aww Nath. Thank you." I say as he blushes and sits beside me.

He takes my hand and entwines our fingers together.

"The mattress does miss you. It told me last night. I think it might have a thing for you." He says laughing as I giggle before kissing him.

"Well, too bad because I'm taken by the most amazing guy on earth. No one will even compare to him." I say as Nathan smiles at me before kissing me.

"Lils, please come home. You need to eat, sleep, drink. Serephina will be fine. The doctors will look after her." Nathan says as I shake my head.

"No, I... I have to stay. She needs me." I say as Nathan sighs and hugs me as I hug him back.

"Phina needs me." I say as he sighs again.

"I know she does. You're just gonna end up tiring yourself out. Look, I'll sit here while you lay on the bed and go to sleep. I will watch Phina while you sleep for a bit, okay?" Nathan says as I nod and sleep for a bit.

--------------------------

<1 month later>

Me and Serephina came home today. Nathan brought us back from the hospital and we came home. When we walked in Karen, Jess, Mom, Moms new partner Gary, Karen's partner Phil, Jai, Ruby and Cathia were all here welcoming Serephina and I home.

I introduce her to Mom, Gary, Jess, Karen and Phil first.

"Guys this is Serephina. Phina for short and she was 3 months early. Our little miracle child. She weighed 4pound 4ounces when she was born and she was born exactly 2 months ago on the 4th of October 2013."

Then we introduce her to the girls and tell them exactly the same thing that I told the family members and partners.

I take Serephina upto her crib in mine and Nathan's room before singing her to sleep.

"You were my sun,

You were my earth,

But you didn't know all the ways I loved you,

No,

So you took a chance,

And made other plans,

But I bet you didn't think that they would come crashing down,

No.

You don't have to say,