Chapter 19

<4 months later>

I wake up beside Nathan.

He has his arm round my waist and his hand resting on my tummy lightly as he breathes in and out lightly. I move his arm from around me and stand up.

I walk to the full length mirror and stand to the side before running my hand over the small bump that has formed over the past 4 months.

I sigh before smiling a little and go over to my wardrobe to pull out some clothes.

I pull out a blue top with some blue skinny jeans and blue flats. I put on a blue cardigan before brushing my hair and tying it in low pigtails so the pigtails hang down on my shoulders to the middle of my ribs before curling the ends of the pigtails.

I then do my normal makeup. Light foundation, blusher, eyeliner, mascara and lip balm before grabbing my phone and my money before heading out to town.

I walk into town and see Jai with Cathia walking around and laughing. I go straight up to Cathia and slap her.

"Lilia, what the hell?!" She exclaims.

"That's for trying to break me and Nathan up." I say calmly as she looks at me.

"That wasn't me." She says surprised.

"Then who was it on your profile sending Nathan pictures that weren't even true of me kissing some dude when I didn't even kiss anyone else? Who else would be on your Facebook?" I say as she shrugs.

"I did it." I hear Ruby's voice behind me.

I turn to face her.

"Why would you do stuff like this ruby? You're supposed to be one of my best friends. Then you hack into Cathia's Facebook and send Nathan pictures that aren't even true. Why are you trying to break us up?" I ask as she shrugs.

"He's your doctor and I don't know. I guess I'm just kinda jealous I guess. I'm sorry Lilia. I hope you can forgive me." She says as I sigh and look at the floor.

"Only if Cathia can forgive me for slapping her." I say as Cathia nods and hugs me.

Me, Cathia and Jai have a 3 hug until I invite ruby in. We all hug as we are all now friends again.

"I thought I'd find you here." I hear Nathans voice behind me.

I turn and smile at him before wrapping my arms round his neck.

"You should be resting." He says as I shake my head.

"No, I needed to come out. I wanted to buy some stuff." I say as he nods.

"Mmn." Is all he says as I sigh and let go of him.

"See I come find you to take care of you because I don't want you or our baby to get hurt and all you do is push me away." He says as I sigh again.

"I don't need you to take care of me, Nathan. I'm 18. I can look after myself." I say as he sighs and walks off.

"Fine then. Please expect to come back and find your clothes packed and ready to go because I want you out." He says overreacting a little.

"Fair enough. You pack my stuff Nathan because it'll be you who is missing out on this baby's life. Not me. You. You're the one who doesn't want me around because I don't want you to look after me 24/7." I shout to him as he stops walking and turns around.

"What?" He says as I cross my arms and look away from him.

"You heard." I say. "You heard me loud and clear."

"I'll be part of that baby's life." He says.

"Yeah, when you're willing to let me show you that I can look after myself." I say.

He walks to me and wraps his arms round me.

"I don't keep pushing you away Nathan. All I wanna do is make my own decisions." I say as he hugs me tighter.

"I know. I overreacted." He says as I pull out of the hug.

"Uhm... Guys, we have an audience." Jai says as I look around and see a massive crowd who was watching me and Nathan argue and hug.

"We want you to kiss, don't we?!" Jai and Ruby shout before they start chanting kiss as everyone else joins in.

"No." I say embarrassed as Nathan looks at me and smiles before putting his hand on my face.

He places his lips on mine as I wrap my arms round his neck forgetting that people are watching before getting lost in the moment as Nathans arms go round my waist pulling me closer to him.

He stops before putting his arm round me and places his hand on my tummy, softly rubbing it and smiling down at me.

"I love you and you better not forget that. Ever." Nathan says as I nod.

"I love you too and don't you forget that ever either." I reply as he smiles and kisses me again.

"Look, Dr. Sykes. About what happened? I'm sorry. I sent the pictures and they're not true. I also tried to fuck you if you remember. Yeah, I guess I was just jealous that Lilia was dating some hot guy who happened to be a doctor so I'm sorry about that. I hope you can forgive me." Ruby says to Nathan as I look up at him and give him puppy eyes.

"Fine. Just don't do it again." He says as Ruby nods and smiles at me.

I smile back and we go out into town and just buy stuff which for me is loads of chocolate.