Chapter 9

Lilia's pov.

Nathan walks back in the room and smiles at me as I smile back. He comes back over to my bed and entwines our fingers together.

"I thought you were in trouble." I say as he kisses my forehead.

He shakes his head and we wait for the nurse to continue.

"So as I was saying your 7 weeks pregnant um... You should have known by three weeks but sometimes you don't realise it. Did you get morning sickness at all?"

I nod.

"Yeah, I got it 2 weeks after but I thought nothing of it. I just thought it was the flu or food poisoning didn't I Nath?" I ask as Nathan nods.

"Yeah, I know I'm a doctor and stuff but I didn't think to run any tests except from flu and food poisoning and her results said she had food poisoning." The nurse nods understanding.

"And I know the tests can come out wrong but I did another and it still said food poisoning." Nathan says getting really serious.

Which I have to say is just sexy.

I stare up at him with my mouth wide open before he looks down, grins at me and winks at me.

------------------

We arrived home and I just throw myself onto the sofa.

"Hey, Lilia, we need to unpack your stuff." Nathan says to me.

"No we need to talk about this baby. What are we gonna do? I'm 18. I'm not ready for a baby yet." I say as he sits down beside me and puts his head in his hands.

"I don't know, Lilia, I really don't know. I'm not gonna sug-" I cut him off.

"Don't say it. I know you won't like my decision but I'm gonna do it... And you can't stop me." I say before running out of the house a running to my moms.

"Mom can you please take me to the hospital?" I say as she nods and smiles.

We both get in her car as I sigh.

We arrive at the hospital and walk up to the desk.

"Hi, can I make an appointment for an abortion please?"