Chapter 18

Nathans pov.

I wake up in the morning beside Lilia with my hand still rested on her tummy as she sleeps peacefully.

I smile at my life as it is now perfect.

Its perfect because I have my perfect, beautiful, fiance laid in my arms with my baby growing inside of her.

She moves a little before her eyes flutter open and she looks up at me before smiling slightly.

"Morning." She mumbles as I kiss her.

"Morning baby." I smile as she sits up while smiling at me.

"You okay?" I ask her as she nods.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" She says as I shrug.

"I was only asking. Sorry I even care." I say as she sighs.

"Please don't start an argument Nathan. I can't be arsed with it right now." She says as I sigh.

"I'm sorry, but I do care about you and I was only asking if you were okay." I say as she lays back down and puts the covers over her head before I feel her arms round my hips.

I laugh and throw the covers off us and onto the floor as she squeals from the coldness of the air and let's go of me so I start tickling her.

She squeals and starts rolling around trying to get me to stop tickling her.

"Nathan stop. I need to pee." She laughs as I stop and she runs to the bathroom.

I grab my phone and I have a message on Facebook.

From - Facebook User

Have you seen this picture? It's Lilia and another guy in an alleyway.

<Picture of Lilia and some other guy>

I study the picture and Lilia has her hand out pushing him away.

I then see another message with pictures attached of Lilia clearly kissing someone in the street.

Of course these photos weren't real, but I didn't know this. Someone had photo shopped them and merged them, but I didn't know this.

I let a few tears fall before grabbing my laptop and bringing the photos up bigger.

Lilia comes back and sees my tears before coming to me and hugging me, but I push her away.

"Nathan, what's up?" She says.

"You tell me." I say showing her the photos.

"This never happened. I never kissed no other guy... Wait." She says and clicks on the Facebook user.

"Cathia. She's made these photos." She says as I shake my head.

"She's not that clever. She's an idiot." I say as she shakes her head.

"She passed everything in ICT and Tech." She replies as I sigh and look at the ground.

"I still believe the photos Lilia." I say as she sighs and nods before looking at the ground.

Lilias pov.

I dress in my black skinny jeans and tight black top with my black flats and a black jacket before packing one of my bags with clothes, make up, hairbrush, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner and my other essentials e.g. toothbrush etc.

I pick up my bag, my phone and my sun glasses as its really sunny today. I stand at the front door and Nathans stood there with tears falling from his eyes. I just nod at him before putting my sunglasses on and starting the long walk to my moms house.

---------------------

I arrive at my moms and knock on the door.

Sbe opens the door and as soon as she sees my bag she pulls me inside.

"You can stay in your room." Is all she says as I nod and thank her.

I sit on my old bed before pulling out my sketchbook that I didn't take with me.

I open it to the page with nathan inside and run my fingers over his face lightly and slowly.

I got to a clean page and just sketch what was in my head. Nathan and I at the park yesterday when Nathan proposed to me.

I finished sketching before looking at the picture and letting a few tears fall onto my hand.

Just then someone knocks on the bedroom door before walking in. I quickly close my pad and put it under my bed with the pencil.

I look up to see Nathan. He pulls the pad out from under the bed and looks through.

He sees himself as well as the dates I drew them or the day it happened and puts my pad back.

"You drew me." He says as I nod.

"The first day I met you." I say as he sits beside me and nods.

"I'm sorry Lilia." Nathan says as I shrug.

"Its fine. Just forget about it." I say as he disagrees.

"No, its not. I believed lies over you. She's just jealous that you have a sexy fiance like me." He says making me giggle.

"Dream on, Sykes." I say as he hovers over me and kisses me.

I wrap my arms round his neck and kiss him back.

"We should stop because me, you and beds don't mix and I'm pregnant." I say as he laughs and kisses me again.

"Okay." He agrees and sits beside me before doing something on his phone.

My phone dings and there's a notification on Facebook as a relationship status asking me to confirm that I'm engaged to Nathan Sykes as I confirm it because its true.

I wrap my arms round him as he wraps his arms round me and I just never wanted to let go of him. Never.