Chapter 14 (Dirty)

Nathan finishes licking off the chocolate as I giggle.

He stops before moving up my body and presses his lips on top of mine.

"Anymore chocolate?" I laugh.

"Later."' I say before kissing him as he kisses me back.

"I need a shower now." I say walking over to my wardrobe and pulling out two towels.

One for my hair, one for my body.

"Can I join you?" Nathan asks as I giggle.

"Sure, if you're wanting to help me get the remaining chocolate out of the bottom of my hair and off my body." I say winking as he nods vigorously and follows me into the bathroom.

"This has to be the best. Birthday. Ever." I hear him say before giggling.

"I heard you. You're birthdays not over yet. Doubt you'll get your wages though." I say as I hear him sigh.

"Damn it." I laugh and turn the shower on before checking the water and climbing in.

"Are you joining me or what?!" I shout to him before I hear him running into the bathroom and getting in before closing the shower curtain around us.

"Did you shut the door?" I ask him as he innocently shakes his head.

I quickly get out and shut the door before locking it and getting back in the shower and shutting the curtain again.

Nathan pushes me against the wall and kisses me roughly as I kiss him back. He pushes himself against me and I break away from him to actually breathe before kissing him again. He wraps my legs around him and sits us on the floor of the walk in shower. Yes, a walk in shower with a shower curtain. Not a door a curtain. That's what I like about him. he's different and... Original?

Anyway, he sits us on the floor before kissing me again and cornering me as I kiss him back. he climbs on top and hovers over me before smirking at me and kissing me.

He enters me slowly as I moan a little and wrap my arms round his neck while tangling my fingers into the bottom of his hair as he keeps going at a slow pace. I keep moaning so he decides to pick up his speed a little bit as I moan louder. I feel him stiffen inside me making me moan as he pushes himself in all the way before thrusting every now and then while picking up speed as he went.

He kisses me as I kiss him back and tug at his hair.

"God Nathan, I wanted to tease you." I moan as he smirks at me and kisses me.

"Its Dr. Sykes and I knew I was getting lucky tonight." He replies as I roll my eyes.

"You get lucky most nights." I moan out as he starts thrusting again while picking up speed.

"Yeah, well tonight I'm special cause I got free chocolate and a little more under the chocolate too." He winks as my jaw drops open letting a moan escape my mouth.

He kisses me before picking up speed and thrusting into me again leaving me to moan out in pleasure.

"Cum for me" Nathan says as I cum for him before he cums for me.

Nathan collapses beside me and we just lay other letting the water fall onto our bodies.

"If I had any idea that we would have fucked in the shower I would've bought protection with me but I didn't, shit." I say as nathan shrugs.

"Don't worry about it." He says as I look at him and give him the evils.

"How can I not worry about it? I don't wanna get pregnant again yet." I say as he nods.

"We'll go to the doctors and take a test in about two weeks. Doctors are more accurate than a plastic fucking tube anyway." He says reasurring me that I'm gonna be fine.