Chapter 31

The rest of The Wanted are in this chapter. With One Direction and Austin Mahone too. :P
----------------

So I called off the Modelling and went for an interview to be a music teacher, as this secondary school needed a music teacher so I applied.

I got the job and now I'm just waiting for assembly as I have to present myself with a production and I have to sing too.

I'm like super nervous because I'm singing in front of 150 boys and 150 girls. Perfect.

"So as you all know we have a new music teacher. Her name is Mrs. Sykes as she is going to be presenting something to you. She will be singing for you so please give her a warm welcome and treat her nicely." I go up onto stage and smile at the students before I start talking.

"Hello, I'm Mrs. Sykes as you all know and I'm gonna sing 2 songs actually as your headmistress asked me to sing 2. I'm going to sing one called I'll be your strength and the other one is called Last kiss." I start singing.

" This is not gonna last forever It's that time when you must hold on. And I won't let you surrender, And I'll heal you if you're broken.

We can stand so tall together. We can make it through the stormy weather. We can go through it all together, do it all together, do it all.

I'll be your strength. I will, I will, I will. I'll be your strength. Yes I will, yes I will.

I won't sleep till the sky is calmer, Keep on searching till I find you. And my love will be your armor, In this battlefield around you.

Hand in hand we will walk together, We can make it through the stormy weather. We can break down walls together, do it all together, do it all.

I'll be your strength. I will, I will, I will. I'll be your strength. Yes I will, yes I will.

Hold on, hold on. I'll be, there soon. So hold on, hold on, I'll be, there soon. So hold on, hold on, I'll be, there soon. So hold on, hold on, I'll be, there...

I'll be your strength. I will, I will be. I'll be your strength. I'll be, I'll be I'll be your strength. I'll be, I'll be I'll be your strength. I'll be, I'll be I'll be your strength. I'll be strong for you I'll be your strength. And I'll keep strong for you."

Everyone cheers and claps for me before I start the next song.

" I still remember the look on your face Lit through the darkness at 1:58 The words that you whispered For just us to know You told me you loved me So why did you go away? Away

I do recall now the smell of the rain Fresh on the pavement I ran off the plane That July 9th The beat of your heart It jumps through your shirt I can still feel your arms

But now I'll go sit on the floor Wearing your clothes All that I know is I don't know how to be something you miss I never thought we'd have a last kiss Never imagined we'd end like this Your name, forever the name on my lips

I do remember the swing of your step The life of the party, you're showing off again And I roll my eyes and then You pull me in I'm not much for dancing But for you I did

Because I love your handshake, meeting my father I love how you walk with your hands in your pockets How you kissed me when I was in the middle of saying something There's not a day I don't miss those rude interruptions