Chapter 10

"Hi, can I make an appointment for an abortion please?" I ask as my mom puts her hand on my shoulder.

"When would you like it for?" The receptionist asks.

"Any chance for today?" I ask as she looks through the notes or whatever and nods.

I sign myself in and walk to the right ward with my mom.

~A few hours later and after the process.~

I'm sat in my moms car thinking about what I just did.

Murder.

I'm.

A.

Murderer.

I let a few tears fall before literally letting go and breaking down in the car.

"Mom, I'm... A... M... Mur... Murder... Er. Murderer." I manage to say through sobs.

"Nathan's gonna hate me." I mumble as mom starts driving me back to Nathans house.

----------

I walk in and close the door after my mom leaves to see nathan sat on the floor writing a list.

"What are you doing?" I ask him as he looks at me.

"Oh... Hi, uhm... I didn't here you come in. Uhm... This, its nothing." He says as I nod and sit down.

"Okay I won't pester you about it." I say as he nods.

"Nathan, did I upset you earlier?" I say as he sits beside me.

"No, of course not. Why would you have upset me earlier babe?" I shrug.

"I know I've dissapointed you."

"No you haven't." He replies as I nod.

"I have Nathan. I got rid of it. I got rid of the baby." I say turning away from his now pale face.

"But, I wrote a whole list which consisted of 5 pieces of paper, I was looking at clothes while you were out getting rid of my child without telling me that you were gonna kill it. Lilia, you killed my baby without asking me my opinion. That's just cruel. I can never forgive you for this. Never!" He shouts at me before running to the bedroom.

I hear the door slam shut and sigh.

Nathans pov.

I slam the bedroom door and jump onto the bed before pressing my pillow tight to my face and screaming into it.

She killed my baby. Why did she kill my baby? She didn't even ask me about it. I wasn't gonna suggest abortion either. I wanted to keep the baby and look after it but she went and killed it. Why? I was actually excited that I was gonna be a daddy. For the first time in my life I was overjoyed. When the nurse asked if she knew she was pregnant I just stood there surprised but I was excited at the same time then Lilia has to go burst my bubble by getting a fucking abortion.

There's a knock at the door before Lilia walks in.

"Nathan. I'm sorry." Is all she says before she leaves as I let the tears fall onto my pillow.