Chapter 37 (Dirty)

Lilia's Pov.

After looking through all the talent applications I decided to ring Nathan and ask him to pick me up. He said he would as I sigh and run my hands through my hair before picking up my heavy bag and coat before seeing Nathan in his car as I smile and hop in before pecking his lips as he drives us home.

"You okay, babe? You seem slightly distant." He says as I smile.

"Distant? I'm just tired Nathan. You don't understand." I say carelessly as he sighs and gets out of the car, not waiting for me.

"No, Lilia. You're right. I don't understand. I don't understand that you're a hard worker. I don't understand that you're a teacher. I DON'T FUKING UNDERSTAND! I HAVE A JOB TOO YA KNOW! I'M TIRED BUT I DON'T ACT LIKE A BITCH!" He yells at me as the kids come down the stairs and see us fighting.

"Mommy, Daddy, Stop fighting!" Serephina shouts as we ignore her before the boys burst into tears, making Serephina burst into tears as Nathan pushes me as I push him back.

"YOU'RE SUCH A DICK!" I scream as Nathan pushes me back and pins me against the wall before smashing his lips against mine as I moan slightly as I feel his buldge against my thigh.

"You wanna feel my dick. I can tell." He says as I moan again before pulling him upstairs with me and locking our bedroom door.

I pin him against the door and start kissing his neck giving him love bites as he groans while I also grind against him making him grow more.

"Lils, stop." He pushes me on the bed and kneels above me kissing me as I kiss him back. He lifts me up and pulls my shirt off me before unclasping my bra and throwing it to the floor. I then take off his shirt and throw it onto the now growing pile of clothes and he rips the rest of my clothes off me as I do the same to him.

He slams into me not giving a damn that I wasn't ready as I moan out for him. He doesnt give me time to adjust to his size as he thrusts hard and fast into me as I moan louder and louder.

"Nathan, I'm g... gonna..." I trail off as he kisses me.

"Cum for me." He whispers as I cum screaming out his name before he cums and groans with every last thrust before pulling out and collapsing beside me, breathing heavily.

"Lilia, I don't think this is gonna work to end our arguments soon. We're losing it." Nathan says as I nod.

"I totally agree." I say agreeing with everything he says.

Not gonna work forever.